CHAPTER 17

(A/N another long chapter. Just to prepare you it has 6274 words so if you have time take your time to finish it lol I won't be publishing the next chapter till Friday cause I got lots of homework lol. a lot happens and I was so excited to finally finish this part. so if you can't sleep then get cozy and stay tuned! hope you enjoy the chapter!🤗😊)

Hawk looked at me and Reggie and he played the first chord and when he opened his mouth when he sang I've never been more fearful and irrational in my life. Nothing made sense. What the hell was going on.

(A/N I know it's by James Arthur but just pretend he wrote it for Natalie lol and fun fact I was obsessed with this song in 8th grade lmao anyway back to the story. Also read this with the video.

Also and take "I swear that every word you sing you wrote them for me and switch it to "I swear that every word I sing I wrote them for you")

"You walked into the room and now my heart's been stolen." My mouth shot open along with everyone else hearing what a beautiful voice he had. It was like Luis Capaldi and Calum Scott had a baby. "You took me back in time to when I was unbroken." maybe Reggie isn't the only one with the message behind the lyrics. Just like Reggie I listened to every word. "Now you're all I want I knew it from the very first moment." my heart lifted hearing those words. I fear a triangle was on the rise. He looked down playing his guitar and it looked like he was thinking. Just naturally playing the guitar. People started talking but I continued to listen. "And I want you, to sing it again." I was wrong about Reggie, or I was wrong about Hawk. He closed his eyes and fell into the music when the chorus came. 

"I swear that every word I sing I wrote them for you." he strummed his guitar and he was lost in the song. "Like it was a private show, but I know you never saw me." I knew he meant every word. "When the lights come on, and I'm on my own will you be there to sing it again." he played with his heart. "Can I be the one you talk about in all your stories. Can I be him?" he sang that last part sounding like he was gonna break. He opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled which this time I smiled back. He went into the second verse. 

"I heard there was someone but I know he don't deserve you." people went Ooo, Reggie gulped and I looked at him and he shyly looked away. "If you were mine I'd never let anyone hurt you." and neither would Reggie. Shit what is wrong with  me. "I wanna dry those tears, kiss those lips, it's all I've been thinking about." people cheered him do his runs. I didn't know what to do. I started to cry. 

"I swear that every word I sing I wrote them for you." I let out a small breath crying. He used those words perfectly. "Like it was a private show but I know you never saw me." he looked at me seeing me cry and he knew it was good. "when the lights come on and I'm on my own will you be there to sing it again." 

I look back at Norman and he's smiling big. He somehow knew this was gonna happen. My world was turning upside down. I couldn't make up my mind anymore. I wanted Reggie AND Hawk. I wanted them both. This whole time Norman WAS right. And I know I keep switching but life keeps switching on me. Reggie he's always been there, but now that I see Hawk and he SINGS?! And WROTE A SONG for me. And with what the medium told me to stop running and avoiding. That the only way to get the visions outta my head was to face my fear and chase after it. I wanted Reggie so BAD. But somehow in a crazy way, Hawk is supposably better and that's something that really confused me. I'm confused about it all. I turn to Reggie and he knew. He wasn't the only one with a song. He sang those last runs sending shivers down everyone's spine.