CHAPTER 32

(This is a bit long just warning you lol it's 7494 words so read it when you can😇this is the chapter when Reggie and Natalie go to the mall. But also when Hawk wants his revenge on Demetri. He suddenly finds it on someone else.)

*THURSDAY*

A couple day's have past sense the beach house and I was still pissed at Sam for being friends with Robby. There is now way I would wanna be stuck in a room with that thief. And I was still shocked about Kreese teaching again. Although I had told Tori everything that has been happening when we returned to my house. And surprisingly she wasn't in shock. She said she kinda guessed stuff like this would happen. We talked about Kreese a bit more knowing how much of a corrupted mind he had.  But it didn't matter today was Thursday and I was excited to go to the mall with Reggie after school and karate. Its been long sense we've gotten together. 

*BACK THEN FESTIVAL*

I was still thinking about what Terry had taught us in class and on top of that I was still pissed at myself I kept failing. But Jack said he would help me get my mind off it by taking me to the festival. So that's what he did. 

*PRESENT*

I still haven't told Hawk but I don't think he would mind. Oh who am kidding he will mind. He was getting his tattoo fixed up or something and he told me to meet him after, so I thought it would be a good time to tell him. 

I get to the tattoo place and it was small and secluded but we weren't here to judge. Well mostly. I walk in and it smelled like burnt ink but I figured that's how it was supposed to smell. I saw a bunch of older guys laying on their back or on their stomachs getting these major ass tattoo's like skulls or women's faces on em. "Hawk you better be mature about this." I mumbled to myself hoping he wouldn't get a tattoo of my face on him.

I walk to the counter and asked for Hawk because like him he wouldn't want to go by his real name. And there I see him finishing up his tattoo getting up from the hair. "Thanks Rico." I heard him say nudging his head to him. He looks over to me and smirks. I look down at his chest and recognize something familiar. "Hawk is that-" I placed my finger on his chest seeing a new tattoo on him. "Maybe." he said in a sly with. 

It was a small tattoo of the night sky with 50 dots as stars and in the center was the Alpha Centauri. I couldn't help but blush. "You still remember that?" I asked thinking back on the night when we first kissed. "You kiddin me? That was the best night of my life!" he chuckled. Pft at least it's not my face. 

"Hey I gotta tell you something." "Okay what's up?" "Natalie?" I heard. I see Norman putting his shirt on. "Norman?" I asked confused. "What the hell you doing here?" "Gettin a tattoo. What bout you?" I tap Hawk's shoulder. "OOOH." he said putting it together. 

"Norman why haven't I seen you around school?" I asked facing him. "Uh-Auto Shop stuff. Larusso needed me back all week." "Oh." I said nodding. He stood there awkwardly. "Well uh-see ya at school hopefully?" "yeah!" I said trying to break the tension. He walks out. Well that was weird. But what isn't now and days.

I turn back to Hawk and he moves his hand around my neck. "You know he's the reason all this is happening right?" he said smiling. I smirk and slip my tongue in his mouth startling him but he didn't care. I break the kiss and look at him. "What was that for?" he blushed. "I dunno just felt like kissin ya." I chuckled. "Nice. So ya you wanna hang out at the mall after?" he laughed. "Aaaabout that." "okay what's up?"

"Sooooo a while back, well back in the hospital when Reggie came to visit me we kinda-sorta-" "Oh gawd please tell me-" Hawk assumed breathing hard scared of my next words. "No no no not that." "Phew. Ya had me there. Damn." he said taking a breather. "No uh-we kinda made plans to hang out today-at the mall." Hawks eyes widened in shock. "What." he said in a mono tone. "I wanted to tell you earlier but everything happened with the festival and Kreese that I never found the right time but sense were here now. I figured it's about time I tell you." Hawk took a deep breath in putting his face in his hands.