CHAPTER 29

After school we go to karate class and sense I couldn't participate I usually just sat back or helped Sensei with something. That man's got issues. Oh wait. What the hell am I saying I can't complain ha.

I walk into the dojo class seeing everyone around hanging out before training started. I look at see Hawk talking to Kreese and Aisha. I gulp and slowly step back. "Natalie!" I heard Hawk say. I look at Kreese who smiles. "Heyyy." I said in a scared tone realizing Hawk was talking to Kreese.

"What's goin on here?" I asked in a high pitched voice almost freaking out a bit. "Natalie I wanted to say I'm so sorry." Kreese started. "What?" "I'm sorry for what I did. How I pushed you. I didn't mean for it to go that far." this was unlike Kreese. He never said sorry for anything. What was his game?

"it's fine-" I said curiously. He smiled. "So what were you guys talking about?" "Oh he was just tellin us tails about his time in the war." pft like I haven't heard any of those before. "Really you were uh-in the navy?" I asked Kreese playing it cool. He scoffed but played along. "Yeah I was. For a long time. We were always surrounded." he said rubbing his chin. "Pft yeah okay." I mumbled being a smart ass.

"Natalie!" damn my name always being called. "Yes Sensei?" "Giet over here I need help." I roll my eyes and make my way to the small storage unit in the back where there was a small man standing there. "Please tell him that there's no need to raise the rent." "well you kinda have to because there are more students now." "see thank you!" the man said. "Natalie!" he snapped.

"I mean. You can't raise the rent." "And why is that?" "Cause there's a big angry man staring at me." I said smiling in a scared way. "son of a bitch." he mumbled walking out the door. "Yeah and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!" "It's my door!" the small man said walking out the building.

He turned to me. "What was all that about?" I asked. "grown up stuff." he grunted walking outta the room. "Hm. Fair enough."

"STUDENTS!" he said looking around. "Looks like we got some new recruits." he said standing in front of the class. "Everybody fall in! In neat rows and lines. Natalie come up here with me." I stand next to him. "What happened to her-" "QUIET!" I snapped startling the kid and Sensei himself. He looks at me shocked. "What? When you're stuck in a cast all day you pick things up." I smiled. "hm." he said turning back around.

"Alright it's time to see what you're made of." he said crackling his knuckles. "Natalie help me scant he room." he said looking at the kids. Well this is gonna be FUN!

I walk around the room starting off at Hawk of course. "Still hot as always." I said biting my lip. He scoffed and couldn't hold back a blush. I put my hands behind my back and realize that the kids are a whole foot taller than me. I look up at a kid who seems about 5'11 6'0.

He looks down at me. "What you laughing at squirt." I said in a agitated voice. "Nothing ma'am." he said clearing his throat. "Mhm that's what I thought." I walk past two kids with red hair. "Straighten up ginger twins." I said looking up at them causing the class to laugh.

Sensei walks around to an older man with a brown beard and blue shirt. "Sorry parents can't stay for class, insurance thing." "I-I'm not a dad. I am here to kick some ass SIR." he said in a loud voice. He stared at him for a bit "Natalie!" he snapped calling me over.

I walk up to him and he gives me the signal. "Hi." "Hehe Hi-" I said in a friendly tone but switched it. "ARE YOU GONNA BE A PUSSY!" I screamed getting in his face. He jumped back and the rest of the class saw how vicious I was. "N-no sir." he stuttered. "I'M SORRY NO WHAT?!" "I MeAn Ma'AM!" he screamed scared for his life. "Mhm das what I though." I snarled at him walking back next to Sensei. I gave him a fist bump "Pound it." we both said.

After some convincing he finally was able to stay. "My last group off recruits were pathetic." "Heyy!" I whispered to myself. "but if you do what I tell you ta do, you'll at least have a chance of becoming a fighter. But to do that you gotta fight. Natalie didn't come up in here all handsy pansy. She took on Hawk which soon later turned to her boyfriend so make sure the person you fight is ugly." I slap my forehead but that didn't stop Hawk from smirking and quietly bragging to his friends behind him.

"So which one of you has the balls to take on the champ." We all looked at Miguel who was playing it cool. "Uhh-I'll-" the older man started but was interrupted by a girl voice "I'll take him on." we all moved outta the way seeing a tall girl standing there with a crop shirt and tank top and grey nike sweats. I couldn't believe my eyes. "I saw your little demo at the fest. But can you really fight?" sensei walked closer to her. "that sounds like a challenge." "I like a challenge." I knew that voice anywhere.

"Tori?" I asked in shock. She didn't know what to call me. She was a friend back in Arizona. A close friend. She makes eye contact with me and looks like she's gonna cry. "J-" but then she realized. I had told her the name I was gonna change it to. "Natalie?" she asked correcting herself. "Wow you know each other?" "Yeah she was a friend back in Arizona." She smiles and we run and hug each other. "It's been forever." she said blushing.

"How've you been?" she whispered in my ear. "A lot has happened. And I mean a lot." "Kreese?" "No worse." she looks at me. "Oh no. Don't tell me-" I nod my head. She knew I meant Jack. "He's alive." she whispered sharing the same trauma as me knowing how dangerous the name was. I nod. "And there's something else you need to know." "What." "Kreese. He's back. And he's Sensei's Sensei." She looked at Sensei and then saw Kreese in the corner. And he gave her that same look he gave me the first time he saw me again.

She gripped her fist ready to pounce on him but I stopped her. "They still don't know." I mumbled to her. "Hey enough!" Sensei snapped like he usually did. We all looked at him. "Natalie can she really fight." I laugh. "Pft." I looked at Miguel. "Mr. Diaz show her what Cobra Kai is all about." I let out a chuckle mocking him. Tory winked at me. "I got this." she whispered.

I walk over to Miguel and start laughing. "Oiie I'll start looking for a priest." I said tapping his shoulder. She rolled his eyes and formed into a circle. They got in their fighting stance. I looked back at Kreese and his smirk fades cause he knows, this isn't just a one way show anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT BUT DON'T WORRY CAUSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU'LL DISCOVER THE PAST OF TORI AND NATALIE AND THEIR BACKSTORY ON HOW EVERYTHING CAME TO BE. BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! HAVE A GREAT DAYY!!😎😎😎😎😎🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗