Chapter 03: Commission

Ever since when Five found out about the apocalypse in the year 1985, his mind never rested or had some peace for at least a short period of time. He encountered several articles from the mentioned year before and there was no apocalypse or doomsday ever reported before. So it means, someone planned this to happen for their family to completely vanish.

"Gotta go, see you later." He immediately went downstairs leaving his siblings to be curious about where is he heading to. They hoped Five won't get in trouble today. The siblings exchanged unfortunate expressions after hearing those words from their young-looking brother.

Several conclusions and probabilities roamed around his intellect that made him confused and doesn't know what he should believe. Their popularity way back they were still in their young years when the world certainly needed them had already vanished. No wonder there were so many death threats and attackers after their lives due to their extraordinary abilities. However, the Umbrella Academy was now hidden but why would still anyone dare to kill their innocent lives?

"Reginald, our goddamn not-so-caring non-biological father maybe did something wrong to someone or people, that's why our lives are in danger. Probably, they are taking revenge." Five thought.

The Handler have mentioned the girl to Five 43 days ago and he has a huge suspicion it might be connected to the apocalypse and whatever the lady is planning. The fifth Hargreeves doesn't like to see The Handler's face ever since he knew she is threatening their existence way back in 2019. She made him murder innocent people just for stupid reasons so that people might think he doesn't have a heart and he truly is a bad person. But something is going on through his impressions about the lady in the Commission. He would just resist meeting the annoying Handler again, for the sake of important purposes.

Whatever the blonde-haired lady would say or would offer, Five won't pay attention to her as long as it would sound like the offer would be connected to the appearing doomsday, but courteously, just for show so that she can't be able to suspect anything even if her intelligence is the same as his.

The moment he entered the Commission, he was welcomed by numerous employees roaming around the hall, and no one ever dared to turn their sights on him. Seems like everybody is busy and this is the right time to visit the lunatic Handler, according to Five.

He walked simultaneously together with the workers and a serious expression drawn on his face, his hands through his school pockets. He smoothly searched for the lady's office, and the moment he found it, he rolled his eyes before he could enter the office, expecting the Handler to have a great time and a wide smile that spread on her lips.