Chapter 44: Elliott's

Herb managed to clean off the mess outside the residence by holding another briefcase and bringing the opponents to the timeline where they match. He thought they should not be ruining others' lives by just jumping off to a random timeline. This made the gloomy road back to its normal state as the birds flew back to the trees.

"The Temps Commission is a total mess!" He exclaimed.

"That hurt Klaus!" Diego exclaimed in pain due to Klaus stepping on his second brother's foot but he just flopped down on the couch and finally got the sleep that he's been waiting for so long after what happened yesterday. "I missed sleeping!"

Eleven gazed around the television store, she smiled and admired the place. She hasn't still encountered this one, it absolutely amazed her. It can truly help her to communicate with anyone far away, with the support of her mind. Static energy and sound waves are like her companion through televisions. White noise can attempt to replicate sensory deprivation and that works for her hearing everything. She can direct her powers or get energy through electricity and wires. Mike stared at her beautiful face from afar, leaning on the wall as he drinks his cup of juice.

"So, did you miss Eleven that much? Your pupils are starting to dilate."

The young Wheeler was startled by that question from Dustin that he was almost spilling the juice from his mouth. "Dude, stop ruining my moment. I'm just glad she's finally back." He took a glimpse heavenly once more at the girl.

"Seize the day with her. Weeks have passed until you got back together again." Dustin have him a pat on his shoulder.

Five's forehead furrowed as he tried to be disgusted by what his brother has sensed, at the same time thinking about how he came up with such thinking.

"Well, you know what, your judgments are all mistaken and nothing is true about it."

"The more you deny, the more my senses are true." Diego teasingly twitched his eyebrows at him, earning an ear-to-ear smile from Five. But then he abruptly stepped aggressively on his other foot, as the house whole was filled with Diego's audible scream.

"Knife boy is getting crazy again. Maybe he needs to go back to the mental he has been before. This is very horrifying." The schoolboy nodded to his siblings with a playful disgusted expression drawn on his face as which resulted in them scoffing and bursting out laughing altogether. He left his second brother in his previous area where he stood up a while ago.

"Five! You bastard!"

"I know right." Five responded sarcastically that is enough for him to hear it.

A sudden slam on the door caught all of their attention as they waited for it to show themselves who might be. Eleven was bewildered the moment she was the first one to see the person on the barrier as she looked down. She worriedly turned his head to them and shrugged. They all went to Eleven as they also gazed down. The girl doesn't have any clue who might that person be and also she believes it wasn't one of the bad guys that attacked their lives.

"Guys?"

"Elliott?"

The man immediately headed and went up to them. There was a huge worry drawn on Elliott's face. The concern he was feeling was replaced by relief as soon he saw them safe and sound.

"Oh my god, where have you all been?" He asked them to wait for a response but Diego just took his seat and sighed as Five went near to them, clearly he was the one who can explain properly what they have experienced yesterday.

"Where have you been, Elliott?"

"I searched for all of you around Hawkins and you were nowhere to be found. I went here earlier but no one is around, and I decided to wait for you in this place. Finally, you all showed up." Elliott replied as he sat down on the empty chair and sighed.

Elliott asked the moment he saw Eleven. "Who- is this girl?" He earned an uncomfortable stare from the girl. He examined her face and silently gasped when he saw those bruises and cuts.

"That is Eleven, she has superpowers. Jane Ives was her name. But was adopted by a chief officer, now Jane Hopper." Five simply responded and proceeded to drink his black coffee. The girl remained in her spot, still anxious about the new face she is seeing.

Jim Hopper cleared his throat for them to recognize him. "I am that chief officer."

Some shook their head in acknowledgment and some chuckled due to the realization that he is just around in this house.

"You got a nice beard over there, chief," Luther said.