Chapter 18: Leave Me Alone, Papa

Warning/s: mentions of blood, triggering wounds

The nurses around the laboratory began to panic when everything around them transformed into a big disaster due to one of their patients' powers began to trigger. "It's getting worse! How do we control this!" One of the workers exclaimed, struggling with the circumstances they were experiencing. "We can't! She's incredibly powerful!"

"Eleven, my daughter. We can talk about this. Stop this now, dear," Dr. Brenner attempted to convince her to quit using her powers, but she only disobeyed him, as her strengths commenced to provoke more aggressively. She indicated disagreement, shaking her head and her nose bleeding severely, throwing a frowning stare. Dr. Brenner stepped a little closer, as she was aware of it. "No! Don't." She cried out once again, making the situation more destructive as the lights hostilely flickered in the laboratory.

"Jane-"

"I said, no!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, as her heart sunk in an uproar, hearing her real name which she hasn't heard for years due to Dr. Brenner whom she considers her father ever since she was brought to the laboratory. "You lied! You have ruined my life and my mother suffered a lot! It was all because of you!" Eleven sniveled in tears, recalling memories with her mother in her mind.

"I want to get away now. Stop looking after me and I want to live a normal life! My friends are my only family! I hate you and that would never change!" She activated her telekinesis powers and hellaciously lifted the doctor with her mind as she aggressively threw him on the ground. His non-biological father attained blood dripping from his head and his back almost shattered into pieces causing him to loudly grunt in pain. Eleven aggressively propelled Brenner to the wall, certainly a huge distance from her. The girl grabbed the opportunity to run away from this circumstance as the drastic blood from her nose created drops down on the floor. She paced to leave her past terrible home that harmed her entire life.

Eleven finally got her privilege and stopped outside at the laboratory. She's worried her powers are gradually draining and that she might not survive if anyone would threaten her again, especially her friends. The girl breathes heavily almost making her unconscious as she drastically coughs. Her body abruptly became weak and the wound on her lower leg affects her situation and emotions. She was bitten by the Shadow Monster and it left a terrible laceration with a baby Demogorgon created inside. She fell hard on the ground, as the gash triggered and the girl suffered horribly in pain that is already spreading around her body.

She thought the little creature had already been removed from the wound, but then it has another one that terribly actuated her. She's getting weaker hoping someone would just save her.