Chapter 22: Unbelievable Occurrences

Warning/s: mentions of profanities

Mike together with his friends and his elder sister, Nancy gazed at the particular store where they have witnessed every single circumstance that has appeared earlier, especially how the structure has been completely damaged. What surprises them the most is, they have encountered how Eleven went with the girl that they aren't honestly familiar with. They couldn't consider that she was kidnapped because she intentionally runs away with her, no hesitations have been determined at all.

"Shit, who was that? The girl with El?" Dustin interrogated each one of them as there was an honest confusion plastered on his face, but the only thing he got for an answer was a shrug from them and he sighed in disappointment. Their sight remained at the two girls, watching as their figure gradually decreased. Everyone stood up from hiding in the bush, while the sunlight undertook to reflect on their faces concealed with misfortune.

The young Wheeler couldn't obliterate everything that has occurred today, as he believed some individuals already influenced Eleven to go to the hellacious path of her life, rectifying her mind with everything she must do. The madness began to replenish the lad's heart, as he blankly stared down at the surface of the road. Jane was his very first love and it just hurts for him everything has entirely altered when they decided to break off their young relationship. He couldn't stop worrying about her, and it honestly bothers his shuteye every night as her beautiful smile and face would suddenly appear in Mike's mind.

"I need to get back with her again." The second Wheeler thought.

"Okay, seriously, what is happening to our lives again? We've encountered numerous tragedies throughout the whole fucking three years. How do we end this shit? It looks like our life has been cursed or whatever." Steve yelled on the top of his lungs, filling every place of the city as he ran his fingers through his mullet brown hair that almost covered his forehead. Everyone remained silent, only the sound of every step they would take on the road is what they could currently hear. The wind blew the leaves scattered on the street as the sunlight reflected their complexion.

She popped out in front of him and stated, "Dingus, life is not perfect." Robin nudged the lad's shoulder as she nodded at him, ruffling his brown hair after. That made Harrington hesitate walking with an unfortunate expression soon revealed on his face, internally agreeing to her statement.

"Is this why girls reject me these days?" He thought as he suddenly snickered to himself, thinking how silly that impression is.

They could not predict how long the misfortunes and problems would affect their lives. It's scary but as time goes by, they're gradually getting used to suffering these circumstances. However, they at least deserve endless peace after, right?