The day after

I woke up the next day with my body cuddling with Draco's. I looked at him and thought how lucky I am to have him. I looked around the room to see Blaise's bed empty, he must have stayed in Ellie's bed, and Goyle's bed was also empty. I looked at the floor, where are clothes where suppose to be but their was nothing. They must have been magically taken to the laundry, great now I've got nothing to wear so I can get my new clothes.

I then felt Draco shift "Morning Love" he told me. "Morning" I said pecking his cheek. I couldn't help but think about the night before, it was truly the best night of my life so far even if I felt very sore.

"You know last night meant everything to me right?" he said and I nodded. I started to play with his hair which was so soft and eventually he fell asleep. I looked at the time and it was only 05:25am so I decided to get up and leave my dear boyfriend sleep in piece.

I got up and immediately opened Draco's wardrobe and found a plane white button up shirt. I put it, it covered me well since it was bigger than my normal clothes. I left the first three buttons open and when I took the first two steps I started limping a bit, I limped my way to the bathroom that was connected to the dorm. I then peed and even that hurt. I washed my face and with a wave of my wand my hair curled into some loose curls. I looked at Draco to see him awake and staring at my body. "What?" I questioned whilst playing with the buttons of the button up shirt. "That shirt looks better on you then it does on me" he replied with his Malfoy smirk. "Get dressed, I'm going to get something to wear" I told him. "Keep the shirt and go in your Rottweiler form, I don't want anyone looking at you with just that shirt on, except me "he said.

I transformed in my Rottweiler form and went to my dorm. The corridor was dead silent, so everyone must be still asleep. Once I was in front of the door, I transformed to my normal self and went inside. I opened the door to see everyone still asleep. I went over to my wardrobe and selected some clothes to wear and some underwear. Then I heard Ellie say "Looks like someone had fun".

I turned around and said "By the looks of it you too".

Blaise then woke up and when he saw me he said "Bet Draco had fun last night" he then turned to Ellie and told her "Just like we did". Minnie then caught my eye, she was sleeping peacefully on my bed, she looked so cute. I then headed back to Draco's room.

When I opened the door I found Draco buttoning up his black button up shirt, I kissed his cheek and also changed into my outfit.

"Love?" He said. I was almost done lacing up my black high-top shoes and I replied "Yes?"

"I noticed you're limping today" he began whilst smirking a bit. "And its all my fault, but I enjoyed it to be honest"

I rolled my eyes because I knew he was playing with me. He wanted to have sex with me since last year.

We got ready and we went down, everyone was chatting about the yule ball. We then found a seat at the Slytherin table and chatted about the ball. Turns out Sofie and Longbottom are now dating.