Hogwarts and The Sorting

This is where you will meet Draco Malfoyyyyyy.

"Hurry the train leaves in 15 minutes," my mother said while panicking.

It was September 1st so I was nervous to the max and my mother was not helping with her panicking. I was finally going to Hogwarts and getting sorted into my new house I was 99.9% sure that I was going to get sorted into Slytherin like all of my family but then there was that 0.1% that I was not going to get sorted into Slytherin.

We went through a wall between platforms 9 and 10 and we saw a bright red train which was the Hogwarts express I hugged my parents goodbye and went on the train.

"I'm going to find Ben I will leave you to go ahead and find some new friends and make sure they are Pureblood, halfblood's are okay but only as friends and no mudblood's as friends, capito?

"Yes and say hi to Ben for me" I answered back and the next thing I know I'm all alone

I started to look around the train when I bumped into someone

"Sorry, did you see a toad by any chance?"

"No, who are you anyway?" I questioned the girl with bushy brown hair.

"Hermione Granger," she said

"Are you muggle-born?" I said sending her a look saying I hate your blood (A/N I love Hermione bdw just a side note)

"Yes, and who are you?" She said with a bossy tone

"I'm Francesca Villin a Pureblood witch who is superior to your dirty blood" I spat and then walked away.

I went into a compartment and there I saw three boys who I recognized two of the boys I already knew quite well since we practically knew each other since we were in diapers and the other one I didn't quite know where I saw his face.

"Crabbe! Goyle!" I said hugging both of them.

"Francesca!" they both said as they hugged back.

When we released from the hug I noticed the blond boy instantly " Um are you Draco Malfoy?"

"Obviously and you must be Francesca Villin my family talk an awful lot about your family," he says with a smirk on his face.

I never felt this way before it was like I had known him my whole life "same here, we are both from superior pureblood families".

"I like the way you think. Did you hear Harry Potter is on the train?" He said in an annoyed tone.

I replied with the same tone "Ugh...Saint Potter, the boy will get all the attention in the world, people will start to forget the important things in life..."

"Blood purity," we both say at the same time.

Then we ended up laughing and chatted all the way to Hogwarts about our families and about saint potter. This was the nickname I gave Harry Potter when I was only three because everyone talked about him like he was some sort of Saint, well everyone but the followers of Voldemort.

---time skipped (cuz I'm lazy)---

"Firs' years, Firs' years" a large man starts to yell we all were in our uniform and we walked over to the boats and rode them to a beautiful castle.

When we enter the castle we see an old woman waiting for us and says "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule-breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup..."

"TREVOR!" A boy says and takes his toad away.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily," the woman says and leaves.

"So it's true what they were saying on the train, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts," says Draco

Everyone begins whisper then Draco continues "This is Crabbe, Goyle and that there is Francesca and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy".

A boy with red hair and worn-out clothes snickers and Draco fired back "Think my names funny do you theirs no need to ask yours Red hair and a hand me down robe, you must be a Weasley" me Crabbe and Goyle instantly laugh.

"You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others you don't want to make friends with the wrong sort...I can help you there" he said and took out his hand but Saint Potter decides to ignored his handshake and says, "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks".

Then the woman from earlier comes and says "We're ready for you".

We go into the great hall and I get paired with a girl with curly brown hair and light brown eyes she introduced herself as Sofie LeStrange and we became friends instantly.

Dumbledore said some words with a voice that would put anyone to sleep and then the ceremony began.

The mudblood from earlier was sorted into Gryffindor.

Draco into Slytherin no surprises there.

Sofie into Slytherin.

Blood traitor Weasley into Gryffindor.

Saint Potter into Gryffindor who was praying not to be sorted into Slytherin what a loser.

A girl named Ellie Young into Slytherin and I made a mental note to be friends with her then ...

"Francesca Villin," the woman said.

I went up to the stool my hands were sweating and when the sorting hat was put on my head it immediately shouted...

"SLYTHERIN!"

Fieww...what a relief then The feast started I became good friends with Ellie and Sofie considering Ellie was half-blood and Sofie was Pureblood and also Draco's cousin, her mother Bellatrix Le Strange and father Rodolphus Lestrange were in Azkaban for torturing the Longbottoms into insanity but she lives with her aunt and uncle from her father's side.

We finished eating and then headed to the common room which is in the dungeons the perfect showed us towards our dorms I got a room with Sofie and Ellie and we unpacked our bags.

I wasn't that sleepy so I headed downstairs to see my sister on the damn couch snogging her boyfriend Ben then I shouted "GET A ROOM!" they both looked at me and snickered. Ben Travers my sister's boyfriend is a pureblood wizard. His mother died in childbirth and his father was sentenced to life in Azkaban for killing the McKinnon's since he was a death eater. Ben left and I went to see my sister and told her "Soooooooooooooooooooo...how was it coming back to Hogwarts?" I asked while smiling at her.

She blushed and said, "It was nice what about you?"

"Good, I met Crabbe and Goyle again and I met two girls named Sofie a pureblood and Ellie a half-blood but she is nice."

"Nice, anyone else?" She asked.

"Yeah, Draco Malfoy he is really nice," I told her.

"Hold up, you mean Draco Malfoy as in Lucius's son as in our dad's best friend since they were seven years old?" She asked.

"Umm yeah that Draco Malfoy," I told her.

"Nice, Dad will be glad to hear that you made friends with his best friend's son. I'm tired and I have Care of Magical Creatures in the morning so Goodnight sis" she said and left.

"Night," I said and went up to my dorm and fell asleep.