Mirrors and Detention

It was a Mirror when I looked in it I saw Myself but I was older I was wearing a wedding ring a very expensive wedding ring I was next to a very handsome man with platinum blonde hair. I knew that was Draco but his hair was not gelled he also had a wedding ring on. We were both sitting on a bench in front of us was a little boy who was the spitting image of Draco, he was playing with a toy broom that lifted him up slightly from the ground. I looked like I was pregnant and then I saw me and Draco holding hands looking at my son, our son. I looked at Draco who had looked at the mirror with an astonished look.

"What do you see?" I said awkwardly but before he could answer we heard someone unlocks the door. "Quick over here," I said. We hid at the back of the room. It was Saint Potter with Weasley.

"Do you see them?" Potter asked Weasley.

"Wow that's me I'm head boy and I'm holding the quidditch cup and bloody hell I'm quidditch captain too...I look good." Weasley says then he continues "Does this show the future?" Weasley says.

"How can it? My Parents are Dead," Potter stated.

Then when they both leave me and Draco got out of our hiding place. "That was close," Draco says.

"Mhm," then we walked in front of the mirror. I decided to work up the courage to ask Draco what he saw in the mirror. "Umm... Draco, what do you see?" I say very awkwardly.

He looks at me and says "I see myself I'm...Perfect and umm...I'm holding the erm...house cup"

I knew he was lying.

"Looks like you both found the mirror of erised" we look behind us to see Professor Dumbledore.

"I trust by now you both know what it does" he continued.

"It shows us our deepest desires," I say trying not to make eye contact with Draco.

"Yes my dear, and it seems that what you both desire is exactly the same thing," he said looking at me and Draco.

I gave Draco a look of disappointment that he lied to me.

"Now now my Dear don't get upset about what Mr Malfoy here said, it was clear that he was a bit unsure of what he was seeing is correct." He said smiling at both of us.

"But Professor, what if the mirror is wrong. What if... What if what we see doesn't occur in real life." Draco says in absolute embarrassment.

"Well the mirror doesn't show us the truth and not the future either my dear boy, but promise me something never look for the mirror again, men have wasted days looking at it even going mad. That's why in two days it will be moved to a new home." Dumbledore says.

"Yes, professor Dumbledore" me and Draco simultaneously say.

"Now run along it's far too late," he says and we headed out.

We were walking in the dungeons when I decided to break the silence. "Why did you lie?" I questioned.

"I thought you would hate me if I said the truth." He said sheepishly.

"I would never hate you. But can you promise me something?" I said

"Mhm," he said.

"That what happens last night changed nothing about our friendship," I said and he nodded. Then we shared a long hug. I didn't want us liking each other more than friends getting in the way of our friendship.

We arrived at the Slytherin common room door and it said "Password?"

"Snake fang," Draco said and then the door flew open. We were greeted with Minnie walking up to us.