The Pureblood Ball

It was two weeks since I left Hogwarts and today I was going with my parents and sister to France.

I packed everything into a bottomless bag got dressed and went downstairs to see that everyone is ready.

"Their you are. We agreed going to apparate to France" my father said.

I held onto his hand and then we landed in front of a huge mansion and I could even see the Eiffel tower.

"Bonjour, ohhhh Aurora and Francesca so lovely to see you" said my aunt who opened the door for us.

-----fast forward to when you return back home-----

I was home unpacking from my week long holiday to France. It was great I went on the Eiffel tower, I even got to tour bauxbatons, the school was so big bit had no character. Hogwarts is much better. I also learned that this year the Triwizard tournament will take place at hogwarts.

"Fran, next week is the Pureblood ball. We have to pick ball gowns" my sister said coming into my room.

"Where are we going to find ball gowns?" I asked her.

"Only one way. Their is a shop in diagon alley that sells ball gowns and evening dresses. We have to go their" she said."We can go tomorrow if you want"

I nodded and placed away my last things and then went to bed because it was late at night.

---the day of the ball---

Now I'm panicking. Pixie is helping me with my makeup. Today is the day of the Pureblood ball that takes place every 5 years at the house of a different Pureblood family. It was our turn and I was panicking. It is also my birthday but the ball is to celebrate blood purity not my birthday.

"Mistress don't panic. Everything will be okay." She said.

"Pixie, what if I look ridiculous in this dress?" I told her.

"Don't worry mistress you look beautiful" she said cleaning up the make up.

I looked in the mirror...I look beautiful.

I look beautiful