...We need to tell you something

It was the day I was leaving the Malfoy manor and the day I was telling my parents and Lucius Malfoy that me and Draco are dating.

I was packing my last things when I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said to the person behind the door.

To my surprise "Aurora?" I questioned.

"Hey sis, mum and dad came early from Italy." She said while I went up to her to hug her.

"Oh by the way I'm telling mum and dad along with Mr Malfoy. Narcissa found out about me and Draco so she knows." I told my sis.

"Good now packs your last things since they are having tea with Mr and Mrs Malfoy right now and Draco is there," she said. I quickly packed my things and headed downstairs.

When I went downstairs with Aurora I found the adults and Draco all having tea there.

"Hello dear, please sit down and have some tea," Narcissa said. I smiled at everyone and took a place between Draco and Aurora.

After a few seconds Draco said " Father, Mr and Mrs Villin me and Francesca well...We need to tell you something. Mother found out and Aurora knows" he said and I slowly nodded.

"Go on" Father and Mr Malfoy both chanted simultaneously.

"Well me and Draco we..we" I began.

"We are dating" me and Draco I both said at the same time. It felt so good to tell my parents and Mr Malfoy but now how will they react???

My father got out of his chair and made his way over to us.

Bloody hell here we go.

He went beside Draco and Draco stood up. I took a deep breath knowing this would either end bad or good.

He then took out his hand for Draco to shake. Draco shook my father's hand who had almost tears in his eyes.

Then what my father gave Draco a hug and said "Welcome to the family"

Oh, thank Merlin. I signed in relief then I looked at Mr Malfoy who smiled at me. Then I looked at my mum who looked very pleased and so did Narcissa.

We then got up and headed to the fireplace to go home.

Before we went home I hugged Narcissa and Lucius. Then I pecked Draco's lips and went home with my parents.

When I got home we all sat down on the sofas in the living room.

"So darling how long have you and Draco been Dating?" My mother asked.

"Almost a year" I replied.

"A YEAR?!!!?!" my parents both exclaimed.

"We wanted to keep it private and we also thought father and Mr Malfoy would get upset since they knew each other since they were seven and we ended up making things awkward. Then Narcissa told us it would be better to tell you" I said.

"We are very happy for you two. I think it made mine and Lucius's relationship better" My father said happily.

"And what is most important you are keeping a Pureblood line" my mother continued.

"Both of my little angels are all grown up," my father said crying a bit. He is a bit emotional about me and my sister, we are everything to him including my mum.

"Papa Basta, no need for you to cry," Aurora said.

"Angelo, the girls are growing up. They are just like us when we were their age" mum said.