Blood curse or no blood curse?

We where all in the great hall seated for the champions to be selected by the goblet of fire. Sofie and Ellie were gossiping about how the Weasley twins tried placing their names in the goblet of fire but failed miserably.

"Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!" Dumbledore shouted and the whole great hall went silent. Dumbledore approaches the blue flame and it glows red. A name comes out. Everyone looks on anxiously. "The Durmstrang champion is ... Viktor Krum!". The Durmstrang crowd cheer as Krum walks to the champions room. Another name comes out. "The champion from Beauxbatons ... Fleur Delacour". The Beauxbatons girls cheer as Fleur walks up. Another name comes out. "The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory." All of the houses cheer. I was cheering at the top of my lungs for Cedric and so were all of my friends and the hufflepuffs as Cedric walks up. 

"Excellent! we now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!" Dumbledore said, People cheer, but the goblet glows red once more and another name flies out. Dumbledore takes it and reads..."Harry Potter. Harry Potter?"

Potter walks up very slowly...the whole schools starts to shout. I got up and shouted "He's a cheat, he is not even 17!" and all of the slytherin table does the same.

---2 days later---

Two days after the champions where selected, Potter was the talk of Slytherin house (and all of the other houses and schools but mostly Slytherin). Me and Draco where in the common room making these sick badges that we were planning to give out for free to support Cedric the real Hogwarts champion. Draco was finishing the last bit because I did most of the designing but he was making the designs shift after a couple of seconds from one to an other.

 Draco was finishing the last bit because I did most of the designing but he was making the designs shift after a couple of seconds from one to an other

"Done love" he said. I looked at the badge and it was perfect.

"Draco it looks so good" I told him a kissed his cheek. "Now let me double it" I continued. I pulled out my wand and casted a spell that made the badge into two identical badges.

Me and Draco continued to double the badges until we had about fifty. 

"Now how do we get them out to the public?" Draco asked.

"We show them to our friend's and then the hufflepuffs" I told him.

---The next day---

The badges where everywhere, all of the hufflepuffs had them, Slytherins too and even some Ravenclaws and Gryffindors. 

We had a free period so we where in the courtyard under a tree. 

"Draco look at what Rita Skeeter wrote about Potter... Draco where did you go???" I shouted.

"Look up" I heard. I looked up to see Draco sitting on top of the tree.

"Love what are you doing???" I asked him.