Pranks and dates

Two days later

I woke up in the room I was staying in at the Malfoys without Minnie shoving her butt in my face. I hope she is okay but I'm sure Pixie is taking good care of her.

It was 8:00 am so I got out of bed and did my normal routine but today I decided to curl my hair instead of straighten it. Got dressed and headed downstairs.

When I went downstairs I found Draco eating breakfast

When I went downstairs I found Draco eating breakfast. Narcissa today was going to spend the day with a friend of hers and Lucius was at work.

"Morning Love," he said whilst I was taking a place next to him.

"Morning," I told him kissing his cheek. Then starting to eat the pancakes in front of me.

"You know what day it is right?" he said with a mouthful of pancakes in his mouth. 

"Um...Friday" I said taking another bite.

"Yes and my parents are gone for the day so the manor is all to ourselves," he smirked then winked at me.

"And the day I will still remain a virgin so no thoughts," I told him. I can basically read his mind at this point without using legitimacy.

"Shoot...well I do have something for us to do since you are no fun," he said. 

"I'm lots of fun and what is this thing?" I questioned him taking the last bite out of the marvellous pancakes.

"It's a surprise, but I want to show you at noon," he told me then pecked my cheek and went upstairs.

I have so much free time what am I going to do???? Hmmm...Oh now, I know.

I went up to the room I was staying in, grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill and started to write a note.

 Hey love,

I was wondering if you can come really quick to my room I have something I need you to do for me. The thing is that I changed my mind about what I said at breakfast, I mean how can you not change your mind.

Come quickly I'm waiting for you 😉😏

I folded the paper and put on some red lipstick and kissed the paper to leave a stain of the form of my lips.

I went to Draco's room which was luckily closed and slipped the note under his door and quickly went into my room and into the bathroom and closed the door. Then I peaked through the keyhole to see if he would come. I was 99.9% sure he would come.

After a few seconds, I see Draco barging into the room wearing only a pair of grey sweatpants.

Boy, he is horny as fuck.

"Love where are you? I knew you would change your mind" he said.

"In the bathroom, I was just taking a shower but you can come in. I'm not wearing anything just warning you" I said lying and pulling out my wand.