Back at Hogwarts

I hugged my parents goodbye and headed on the train.

I searched the compartments to find Ellie and Sofie. I didn't know where Draco, Crabbe and Goyle were so I decided to find the girls and to my luck, they were in a compartment with two other Slytherins a boy and a girl.

"Hey, guys!" I said taking a seat next to Sofie.

"Hey Fran, these are Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson." Ellie introduced me.

"Hey," Blaise and Pansy said and I waved at them.

"Omg did you see last year who was looking fine?" Pansy said.

"Who?" Ellie and Sofie asked simultaneously clearly looking for gossip.

"Draco Malfoy," she said and Ellie and Sofie both looked at me.

THIS BITCH DEAD.

"Oh really wh-what do you like about him??" I said trying not to show the anger that was inside me.

"Ohhh he is the Malfoy heir and he is a pureblood. Not to mention his hair is sooo cool and his grey eyes I can get lost in them for days" she said. Clearly, she is the most materialistic pug-faced bitch you will ever meet.

Sofie and Ellie both had a worried look on their faces looking at me.

"Listen, sweety, I would like you to know he is taken, Bye!" I said and left the compartment. I then started looking for Draco...Merlin where is he?

Then I spot him in a compartment with Crabbe and Goyle.

"There you are I was looking for you!" He said as I entered the compartment.

"Same, Here," I said sitting next to him and Crabbe and Goyle were sitting in front of us.

"Fran, I have to tell you something..." He said.

"Go on," I told him. Merlin, I'm nervous.

"I've been receiving... Love letters from a girl our age named Pansy Parkinson's and I never talked to her and have no interest in getting to know her. I just want you to know that I love you and I will never betray you for her" he said to me.

"I know," I said and then kissed his forehead.

We then talked all the way to Hogwarts about our Summer. Crabbe and Goyle knew about me and Draco and they were very happy for us. We also ate some sweets on the train. I ate a chocolate frog and on the card was Salazar Slytherin.

---After the train ride---

(I know we don't see this part in the books and movies due to the flying car so I'm going to do it how I imagine it would go. Also Pansy won't be that bad just for now you hate her. Thanks, luvs xx)

We hopped off the train wearing our Slytherin robes and got on the carriage that was pulling itself. In the carriage in front of us, there was Sofie, Ellie, Blaise and Pansy. When she saw me holding hands with Draco her eyes went wide and mouthed to me 'sorry'. Ughhhh I don't know if I can trust her.

We then arrived at Hogwarts and sat in the great hall. Draco was on my left and Pansy was on my right.

"I'm sorry I didn't know he was dating you and I hope we can be friends. I won't get in the way I promise." She looked sorry but I just nodded and didn't say a word to her. I wasn't 100% certain if she was sorry.

"Where are Potter and Weasley?" Draco said looking over to the Gryffindor table. Merlin, sometimes I think he has a crush on him or something.

"I bet they got into some type of trouble," I told him and he nodded smirking.

---After Dinner---

We all went into the Slytherin common room and sat on the sofas.

"Guys you won't believe what happened," said Pansy coming through the Door with Blaise. They do make a cute couple.

"Potter and Weasley got in trouble for flying a car to school crashing it into the whomping willow and being seen by no less by seven muggles," Blaise said sitting next to Goyle and Pansy sat next to him.

We erupted in laughter.

"Saint Potter has done it again," I said laughing.

"The best thing I've heard all day," Sofie said laughing as well.

"I bet it was Weasley's car since his father is obsessed with muggles," Draco said and we all nodded.

After a bit, everyone went to bed except for me and Draco.

"Draco, Pansy told me that she didn't know and she won't get in the way of our relationship," I said making eye contact with his shining grey eyes.

"Good," he said leaning closer and then our lips met. We kissed each other passionately.

After what felt like hours we both went up to our dorms and went to bed.