A dark Summer

Half of the summer holidays had passed and lets just say things didn't get any better in fact they went for the worse. 

Lets start with the list of bad things:

1. The dark Lord really did return.

2. We never see father anymore due to work and now his death eater meetings.

3. The dark Lord knows that I'm a born Animagus and therefore is taking a great interest in me for his plans.

4. Draco has been going through the exact same thing as me.

5. Sofie had to move in to Malfoy's Manor since her mother Is his most loyal follower and this was instructed by the dark lord himself.

6. The dark lord is planning to beak out this death eaters from Azkaban.

7. He's not only going after Potter but now also after Dumbledore. 

8. Aurora is going into her final year and after her final year at Hogwarts she is planning to move out and go live in a huge apartment in Diagon Alley with Ben. I will miss her so much.

Now the list of good things:

1. I'm always at Draco's house therefore I'm always talking to him and Sofie.

2. I got made Slytherin Prefect along with Draco. This gives me the opportunity to deduct house points from other houses and give detentions.

That's it no more good news.

It was night time and I was going to spend the night at Draco's like always. We where on his bed cuddling, he was reading a book and I was playing with Minnie. I felt so relaxed at that moment with the love of my life next to me and Minnie being a goof ball.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and then Draco said "Coming with me?"

"What where?" I asked whilst he got up.

"Taking a bath" He said. He ran his fingers through his platinum blonde hair that was perfectly parted in the middle. He was shirtless so his abs were on full display and wearing ripped jeans. He also had a couple of rings on his fingers.

"You gonna stop drooling love?" He asked. I snapped out of it I must have been staring.

"Ummmm,  yeah I'll come to take a bath with you" I replied.

I got up and realized I looked like a hot mess whilst Draco looked like a hot snack. I was wearing Draco's black shirt and my hair was in a messy bun and not a cute messy bun an actually messy bun.

I went in the bathroom with Draco and loosed the messy bun and removed the shirt and threw it in the laundry basket, I was just in my lace bra and lace panties.

I turned around to see Draco in his boxers. He came up to me turned me around and unclipped my bra and then tossed it away. Feeling his fingers touch my back made me get hornier. He turned me around to face him, he then bragged his hands from my collar bone to my panties going over my boobs and touching my nipples. He slid my underwear off and tossed it away. He kissed my lips and then whispered in my ear "Get in the bathtub"

I did what I was told and got in the tub. The temperature was perfect so I decided to hop in. He then took off his underwear and when I saw his dick pop out I felt like I wanted to throw myself at him. He then came into the tub behind me.

Bubbles were floating everywhere whilst we both looked outside the window that had the view of the huge backyard of Malfoy Manor. Draco had his arms around me and I felt so safe. I moved a bit to feel his dick poking me. I couldn't handle it anymore I turned around to face him and he kissed me. I got on top of him, and it didn't take long for him to notice what I want so he grabbed his dick and pushed it in me.  I moaned as it was painful but not as painful as the first time. I started riding him and in a couple of minutes, we were both a moaning mess. I could feel that I was going to cum. Then we came at the same time, I could feel his cum fill me. Thank merlin I have a bottle of that potion.

We then got out of the tub, I wrapped a towel around my body and Draco as well. I went in front of the mirror and loosened my hair from the bun. Draco then came behind and smirked at me.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what was in store for me.

"You really thought I was done with you?" He said.

I didn't say anything I just stared at him. He turned me around and whispered in my ear "I leave you speechless every time don't I baby girl?" I was left speechless after he called me baby girl.

He then picked me up bridal style and took me to his bed. He placed me on his bed very roughly. He took off my towel along with his and rammed straight into me with a fast pace. 

I tried to hold in my moans but I couldn't, it felt so good. He didn't stop, he kept going and going. The sound of skin slapping was heard echoing around the whole room. I couldn't shut up with the moaning so he shut me up with a kiss.

We then both reached our orgasms and we came, I felt the same feeling I felt earlier, the feeling of Draco's cum fill me in...it was so warm. He then pulled out and took out the potion.

"As much as I imagine and want you to be the mother of my children, I don't want any for now," he told me handing me the potion. I then drank it and we got under the covers to take a nap since we were very tired.

---3hrs later---

There was a knock on the door which woke me and Draco up. Aurora appeared and looked at us with wide eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Father and Mr Malfoy have come back, they want to speak with everyone," she said and left. I and Draco quickly changed and went downstairs.

Everyone was around the dining table, we took a seat and they started talking.

"The dark lord is planning to release 10 death eaters from Azkaban amongst them there is your father Ben." Father started. Ben was about to cry his father according to him is a terrible person.

"And Sofie and other three are Your, mother, father and Uncle. The dark lord wants to rebuild his army and he's convinced that your mother, father and uncle are three of the most powerful and loyal death eaters" Mr Malfoy told Sofie.

"W-Will he turn me into a death eater?" Sofie asked however both My father and Mr. Malfoy don't know. Tears started forming in Sofie's eyes she then got out of her chair and left the room.

"I'll go see if she'll be okay," I told them, they all nodded and I went after her. I knocked on the door to her room.

"Who is it?" I heard her say.

"It's me" I responded.

"Come in" she sobbed.

I opened the door to see Sofie on her bed sobbing. I sat on her bed next to her ad hugged her.

"She'll t-tell him to make me a death eater. She's crazy."

"I know hun. You're not going through this by yourself, you have us" I told her and she hugged me tightly. Her mother may be a complete lunatic but Sofie is one of the kindest and sweetest people I know.