Letters, Wands and Cats

"Wake up Mistress Breakfast was prepared By Pixie" I heard Pixie wake me up.

"Morning Pixie I will be downstairs in five minutes," I said while I reluctantly wake up to brush my teeth and dress up.

I'm a Pureblood witch that grew up to believe in blood purity. My family taught me and my older sister Aurora that muggle-borns should not be allowed to learn magic and that Blood traitors like the Weasley family should be banished from the wizarding world. My family always lectured me on how I should associate myself with Purebloods like the Malfoy family. The Malfoy and the Villin family were good friends and due to the fact that my father and Lucius Malfoy worked together and also were best friends since they were seven.

Draco Malfoy and I met when we were 6 for the first time and it was the only time we met when our parents took us to work with them. We don't see each other because my father is always at work and rarely has time for other things.

--After you get ready--

"Ready," I said while walking to the dining room and there I saw My father drinking coffee and reading the daily profit and my mother having a cup of tea and some biscuits while chatting with my sister Aurora about school like always, who was eating some bacon with eggs.

"Happy Birthday," they all said while my mum lifted up a letter with a red seal on it.

"Is that for me ?" I questioned and my mother nodded her head.

I took the letter which said

Ms F.Villin
The second-largest
Bedroom on the second floor
17 Rose Street
Wiltshire

I opened it and what I saw written made my 11th birthday the best birthday I had ever had.

Hogwarts
School of witchcraft
And Wizardry

Dear Ms Villin,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been excepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.
We will be awaiting your owl by no later than July 31st. Please find all the things needed below for your scholastic year.

Sincerely,
Prof. Minerva McGonagall,
Assistant Headmistress

FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED A BROOM.

"FINALLY!!!!" I screamed and then I hugged my family. I can't believe it I'm going to Hogwarts my sister was going to attend her third year and she was sorted into Slytherin just like my entire family and I wanted to attend Hogwarts and now I was going.

" Now eat your breakfast, your sister already sent an owl to confirm that you both will be attending Hogwarts and take that letter with you to Diagon Alley so you, your mother and sister can go shopping for school supplies," my father told me.

"OK, dad I will," I said and then started to eat my eggs and bacon.

---- 1 hour later ----

"Here we are Diagon alley, such a shame your father has work," my mother said. I got used to it my father always being at work but I got it that he had an important job.

"So where do we go?" I questioned

"First Flourish and Blotts to get your books," my mother told me and my sister.

After we got my new robes, books, quills and cauldron I only had to get one thing which was a wand.

"Mummy where do I get my wand from?" I questioned.

"Olivanders that's where your father, me and your sister got our wands not to mention your grandparents as well and... Great-grand and the ones before them" she said while trying to calculate how many of our ancestors got their wands from Ollivander's.

I went into an old shop and it was empty and it was filled with wand boxes.

"Hello?" I said trying to see if anyone was there.

"Aaaaaaaa Ms Villin I was wondering when you will come to get your first wand...now let's see" an old man said.

After a few seconds, he pulled out a box and said " Let's test out this one Rowan wand, Unicorn hair that is 13 inches. Now give it a wave".

I took the wand and gave it a wave then all the papers on the desk began to fly around the room and then fell down. With one flick of his wand, Mr Olivander placed all the papers back from where they were. "I didn't mean to sorry," I said while giving the wand to Mr Olivander.

"Don't worry my dear the wand chooses the wizard, now let's see I do find that you are very powerful but Rowan wood was not your wood type."He said.

Then he pulled out a wand and it was a no then another and another but still no.

"I'm sorry," I say for the fifth time

"Quite alright I'm thinking something like...I wonder maybe like your grandfather a dragon hearth string...ahh but this might be a bit much for you but let's still give it a try blackthorn with dragon hearth string now give it a wave" he said while ducking under the desk.

I looked at the black wand and gave it a wave then a few boxes flew out of their shelves "Nope not the one...again"

Mr Olivander took the wand and said "Hmmm very interesting the last person I had like this was your father maybe...Beechwood with a phoenix feather core, 12 ½ inches this might be the perfect wand for you"

I give it a wave and then a bright light glows around me. "I think this is the one," I said hoping for him to say yes

"Indeed you are much like your father Ms Villin so much so that the Phoenix that gave the feather that lies in your wand gave two feathers only two...it is interesting how the other feather lies in your own father's wand so I'm very much certain that you will follow in your father's footsteps and its a good sign," he said with a grin on his face while boxing my wand up.

I only smiled but I knew my father's life was not how it seemed on the outside he worked with the minister of magic but he was also a death eater. When you-know-who was destroyed by a baby named Harry Potter who was also the same age as me my father was captured being accused of doing you-know-who's bidding but he managed to lie and set himself free by telling that he was under the imperious curse. However, he never wanted to be a death eater he was forced to become one because my grandfather Mario Villin forced him to become one.

After I paid for my wand I went outside to find my mum holding a cage with a black cat and they both chanted "Happy Birthday" I was so happy this was officially the best birthday ever.

"Oh my she is lovely her green eyes are so pretty," I said while hugging both my mum and sister.

"I'm glad you like her what will you name her?" my mum said

"I will name her hmmm...Minnie"

[ I hope you like this chapter and sorry if you didn't like the Olivander picking but my favourite part from the Philosopher stone is probably the scene at Olivander's besides all the Draco Malfoy scenes ]