Exams and end of year 1

It was the day before our final day at Hogwarts. Hogwarts has been my home for the past 10 months. It was now the 27th of June and I had my final exam defence against the dark arts. I was checking the questions for the 2nd time when I hear.

"Time up" shouted McGonagall. With one wave of her wand all the papers went over to her desk and assembled themselves on top of each other by name.

We all left and headed to the common room.

Me, Sofie and Ellie were on one sofa and Draco, Crabbe and Goyle were on the one facing us.

"So how did you guys do on the DADA exam?" Draco asked.

"Great" Sofie said. "I couldn't understand a word under Professor Quirrel's stuttering but Fran let me borrow the notes and books her aunt made her so I did well.

"Same here," Ellie said.

"I owe it all to my Aunt intact I'm going to write her a thank you letter right now," I said and went to my Dorm to write a letter to my aunt.

Draco's POV

"She did the same to me, I would have failed that exam for sure if it wasn't for her," I said and Crabbe and Goyle nodded.

"You know Draco you two do seem close VERY close" My dear cousin Sofie asked.

"Yeah, you are like hmmm... Bonnie and Clyde." Ellie said and mentioned I don't know who.

"Who are they?" Goyle asked.

"Bonnie and Clyde were an American criminal couple who travelled the Central United States with their gang during the Great Depression, they were well known for their bank robberies, although they preferred to rob small stores or gas stations."

"But this makes no sense me and Fran are not a couple and not criminals," I said clearly confused.

"Well you two are always together, you both hate Harry Potter and not to mention you two managed to make Gryffindor lose 150 points even if it meant getting detention," Ellie said.

"Don't forget Christmas" Sofie said and Sofie, Ellie, Crabbe and Goyle were all laughing their heads off.

"Did you two tell them!?" I told Crabbe and Goyle.

"We didn't I swear," Crabbe said.

"No, No Fran did, oh god I love that mirror," she said between laughs.

"I'm going to go to the great hall for dinner. Coming?" I said and they all came after me to the great hall.

Francesca's POV

I lifted the bird off and sent it away.

I was now in the corridor to the great hall because I was starving. There I saw my friends eating.

"Hey, guys," I said.

"Hey" they all chanted.

We all ate our dinner together and headed off to bed for the final day.

-----In the morning-----

It was the last day. We were going to leave Hogwarts. UGHHHHH.

I went downstairs to see Draco who was PISSED he was fuming I could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears. I bet Potter did something.

"Did that Saint Potter do something again?" I asked.

"Yes, Yes he did!" He spat. "He defeated Voldemort again and In the process killed Professor Quirrel.

"Wait WHAT!?" I said in disbelief.

"Basically Potter, Weasley and Granger found out that the philosopher's stone was being kept here and thought someone was going to steal it. They went into the third corridor which is forbidden, managed to get past, a three-headed dog, devils snare, a thousand flying keys and a chessboard. Then Saint Potter found Professor Quirell was there trying to find it to bring the Dark Lord back. Turns out the Dark Lord was hiding on his head behind that turban. Then Potter got the stone, Killed Squirrel due to some protection his mother gave him and the Dark Lord escaped." Draco explained.

"So that's why they were searching about Flamel," I said and he nodded.

"Fran, you know what this means. If the Dark Lord comes back to life...me, you and Sofie will have to become death eaters...I don't want to" he said and started to cry a bit.

"No, we will not because we are not our parents. And that only happens if he does return ok?" I said trying to comfort Draco.

"Mhm," he said looking up to me.

We then headed to the Great hall for breakfast.

---House cup ceremony---

We were all in the great call which was covered with Green and Silver banners with a snake. We won the house cup. Hard work is what got us to this glorious victory...fine and a bit of cheating but so what.

Dumbledore gives a slight nod to professor McGonagall, who then clinks her spoon to her glass, to ask attention from the students. The crowd falls silent. Dumbledore stands up and speaks with his magically magnified voice.
"Another year, gone! And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarded and the points stand thus. In fourth place: Gryffindor, with 312 points! In third place: Hufflepuff, with 352 points! Second: Ravenclaw, with 426 points! And in the first place, with 472 points: Slytherin house!"

When he says Slytherin House we all cheer at the top of our lungs. We and Draco hug each other knowing those 150 points paid off.

"Yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last-minute points to award." He said.

"What the bloody hell is he doing?" I said.

"He does this every year gives points to Gryffindor to win," Ben says clearly worried.

"First, to Miss Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril: fifty points! " he says smiling.

"FIFTY!?" I Shouted not giving a care in the world. He looks at me and smiles but I was fuming seeing a mudblood get 50 points like they were giving points for free.

"Second, to Mr Ronald Weasley, for the best-played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years: fifty points!" He says happily.

"Fifty points for winning a game of chess are you bloody kidding me!" I say to my friends. Draco had a worried look on his face and so did Ben but me and my sister were fuming.

"And third, to mister Harry Potter, for pure love and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house: fifty points!" He continues.

"They are 10 points beneath us!" I say to my friends but he can't give anymore they are three in the group.

"And finally: it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award ten points to Neville Longbottom!" He says.

"WHAT!!!" Aurora and I spat jumping out of our seats.

"Relax my dears, if I'm assuming correctly there is need of a bit of changing in decoration" he clapped his hands together and half of the Slytherin banners changed into red and gold ones with a lion on them. "For the first time ever in Hogwarts history its a tie"

All the houses cheer but us Slytherin were not having it at all.

We then ate as much as we could and headed off to the platform where we found everything packed. I took Minnie with me and took her out of her cage. We were sitting in a compartment and I was so tired I could not keep my eyes open.

Then I hear "Fran, Draco we arrived" it was Sofie then I realized Draco had his arm around me. Then we got ready. I placed Minnie into her cage. And got off the train there I found my parents I bid goodbye to my friends and went home.

----end of year 1----