Snowballs

I got Dressed for hogsmade. Draco and Blaise left to go get Dressed and Sofie came back who apparently slept on the Hufflepuff common room couch because after she kissed Goyle she celebrated with some firewiski and slept on the sofa.

I got dressed, did some light make up and straightened my hair.

When we where all ready we headed down to the common room to find the boys already.

We went to hogsmade and we all separated.

Me and Draco where at the three broomsticks when we saw Granger and Weasley together. We took a seat in a booth close but still not close to them.

I could still here them Weasley especially, he isn't a good whisperer.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" The waiter asked us.

"2 butterbeer's please" I told the waiter.

"Coming right up" he said and walked away.

"Want to piss off Granger and Weasley after we drink the butterbeer?" Draco whispered in my ear.

"Yeah totally" I said.

Then the butterbeers came.

We took a sip from the butterbeer. I wiped my mouth from the butterbeer and then saw Weasley and Granger looking at us.

"Let's give then something to talk about love" Draco whispered in my ear.

He then kissed my lips and I kissed back. When we released Granger and Weasley were gone. We quickly drank our butterbeer, played for it and went to find them.

When we got out we found Crabbe and Pike and they went with us.

We then found them looking at the shrieking shack.

"Well well look what we have here" I said.

"You two shopping for your new dream home. Big ground isn't it for you weasleb don't your family sleep in a one room?" Draco mocked Weasley.

"Shut your mouth Malfoy" Weasley said embarrassed.

"Uuuu not very friendly. Guys I think its time to teach for Weasley how to respect his suppirors" I said.

"Hope you don't mean your self" Granger Defeated Weasley.

"How dare you talk to her like that..." Draco defended me.

"You filthy little mudblood" Me and Draco said together.

Then a snowball hit my arm. Know one was their.

"Who's their?" I asked.

Then Crabbe's pants went down, Pike started swinging around and fell onto Crabbe.

Then someone grabbed my hair and pushed me to the ground. "Ouch!" I yelled.

Then I see something is carrying Draco from his legs but their is nothing. Granger and Weasley where laughing their heads off.

"Draco!" I cried. He then got up  came to me, picked me up bridal style and took me back to where the shops where.

"I'm never going their again." I said. And he nodded.

Then I see Aurora and Ben coming. She looked like she was going to burst with happiness.

"Hi, can I borrow my sister?Thanks" Aurora said. And he yanked me into the public bathrooms.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

She lifted up her hand to show me a beautiful ring.

"Engaged? At 15? Not even mother and father were engaged at 15, they got engaged at 18" I told her. In our world it was normal for couples, especially Pureblood couples to get married young.