Caught

The inquisitorial squad was really busy, basically, Potter and some other students have created a group along with Dumbledore against the ministry of magic so Dumbledore could become the new minister of magic. Umbridge's obsession with Fudge got worse and she planned to take the position of Head Mistress once Dumbledore is asked. But the girls and I have a bigger problem to worry about especially Sofie. Her mother is about to escape prison and she believes that she will have to join the death eaters and go on some crazy missions like the ones her mother went on. Ellie and I try to calm her down but it's no use. We were in the great hall eating, the Christmas holidays have already passed. I spent them over at Draco's where we spent most of our time either studying for our exams or having sex. We didn't go out much and we didn't have much to do so when we got bored we had sex, in the shower we had sex and when we got horny we had sex. I spent some time with Sofie, but she spent most of her time writing letters to Longbottom. We were during breakfast until a Ravenclaw 7th year came up to Sofie, showed her the front page, and shoved it in her face.

"Bet you will be just like your stinking mother LeStrange" He spat. I got out of my seat about to throw a punch at him until I felt Draco, Ellie and Blaise holding me back.

"Piss off Noah" Ellie spat then he left. We took our seats and we saw the newspaper, Sofie stared at it with no emotion.

"Sofie, I'm so sorry this happened to you" I managed to say. Bellatrix escaped along with her husband along with 8 other death eaters. Ben snatched the newspaper and read it and he turned as white as Sofie.

"Babe? Babe, what wrong?" Aurora asked him in a worried tone.

"D-dad's out" he stuttered. Dad's father killed the McKinnon's and he was sentenced to life in Azkaban. He then left and Aurora followed behind to make sure he's okay. Suddenly we see Snape behind us.

"I need to speak to you three," he said indicating to me, Sofie and Draco. We looked at each other, gulped, got up and followed Snape. We then rushed towards the potions classroom. Snape opened the potions classroom door very aggressively and he had a worried look on his face, he usually had the same look on his face regardless of his emotions. We went inside and then slammed the door shut.

"Your parents have been sent on a mission to find the prophecy about Potter and the Dark Lord"

"How do you know about this?" Draco questioned. Snape then lifted his sleeve to reveal the dark mark. No wonder Snape hated Potter.

"The mission is the Drak lord will lure Potter into the Department of mysteries, you parents along with some other death eaters will take the prophecy from Potter and take it to the Dark Lord" he explained.

We tried to process everything that was going on.

"I know it's a lot to take in, but the dark lord has made his choice. This will happen tomorrow" he continued.

We nodded knowing our parents didn't have a choice. 

Suddenly the door burst open revealing Umbridge and Ravenclaw Cho Chang. "Professor, The veritaserum worked. They are currently in the room of requirement. If we catch them in action we will have Dumbledore sacked. We rushed to the Slytherin common room, grabbed the rest of the inquisitorial squad and rushed to the room of requirement. Draco and I both grabbed Cho Chang so she couldn't escape. When we arrived Umbridge exploded the door to reveal Potter and some other students practising the Patronus charm.

Long story short Dumbledore disappeared, Potter and the rest got detention and Umbridge was Headmistress.

---The day after---

I woke up cuddling with Draco, I couldn't sleep thinking that my father could potentially get locked up in Azkaban along with Draco's father. I got up and changed into my uniform, we had our final O.W.L which was charms. When I was doing my hair I noticed that Draco was still in bed, he was gonna be late. I went over to him and whispered "Love, we have charms today. It's our final exam"