Snakes and Confessions

'Kill. Kill... Time to kill!'

I woke up for the third time. I kept hearing this thing keep repeating the same line. I went to the common room to read something and when I went downstairs I saw my sister on the couch alone.

I sat beside her "Aurora, do you hear it too?" I asked her.

"You mean the thing that is going Kill. Kill... Time to kill?" She asked and I nodded.

"I couldn't sleep it happens the time when Mrs Norris got petrified and now it happened again," I said.

"I don't know I asked Chloe my bestie and she said that I'm probably dreaming." She said.

"I asked Sofie and she told me that she can't hear anything," I said sitting next to her.

"I don't know maybe it's just nothing. It seemed to stop so let's go back to bed." She said and I nodded in agreement.

I then slept without any interruptions.

--- Next Afternoon ---

Half of the school was in the great hall for the Dueling club. It was a club for us to learn how to defend ourselves taught by Lockhart. I was next to Draco and Ellie. Draco's arm healed thank, Merlin.

"Gather 'round, gather 'round! Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent! In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions for full details, see my published works. Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape." He said and Snape went on to the stage.

"This will be good" I whispered in Draco's ear and he smirked.

"He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you, youngsters, to worry- you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear. One, two, three." He said but before he could do anything.

"Expelliarmus!" Said Snape pointing his wand at Lockhart sending him flying back.

"Is he alright??" Pansy asked with a worried look on her face.

"Who cares," Me and Draco said simultaneously.

"An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious- ah- what you were about to do. And if I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy." He said trying to make himself look cool.

"Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, Professor." Snape fired back smiling sarcastically.

"An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape! Ah... Let's have a volunteer pair! Um, Potter, Weasley, how about you?" Lockhart said.

"Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy, perhaps?" Snape said and Draco got on the stage.

"Yes, Granger be Harry's second," Lockhart said to Granger and she got on the stage along with Potter who's arm had healed.

"Very well. Villin be Malfoy's second!" Said Snape pointing at me.

"Seconds First," said Lockhart.

Me and Granger walked to the middle of the stage placed our wands in front of our faces and then removed them. We then went to each side of the table.

"One...two...three" Lockhart said.

"Expelliarmus," we said together and when our spells hit each other we both bounced back landing in our arse.