A changed Draco

Dear reader,

I'm so sorry for the wait for this chapter to come out and I have a valid reason my I haven't been uploading recently. I began 6th Form (A Junior in high school) and I have found it terribly difficult to cope with school for the first couple of weeks and also my mental health wasn't in the best state, however, I'm feeling much better now and am finally settling in better and I have missed writing on Wattpad greatly. I have Biology at advanced level and it has kept me very much busy with all the homework and studying for the tests I had.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the story :)

It was the day we board the Hogwarts express for our 6th year of Hogwarts, Draco was very depressed and I could say the same for me, the level of pressure old Voldy placed on us was out of this world.

Ellie, Blaise and I were sitting in a compartment whilst Draco placed his luggage in place. Suddenly a huge cloud of black smoke appeared and it quickly went away.

"Sit down Draco we'll be at Hogwarts soon," I told him. He sat down and said "Hogwarts...what a pathetic place for a school. I think I'd pitch myself off the astronomy tower if I have to sit for another two years in charms class"

Draco Dreaded going back to school, he wanted nothing to do with the dark lord but he just wanted his father out of Azkaban along with mine. It was hot as balls in the compartment and the two of us were wearing long sleeve shirts just to hide the dark mark, we tried everything in our power to try and hide it but it was no use, so our only choice was to wear long-sleeve shirts.  In Scotland, it is always very cold so I wasn't too worried about that. For the rest of the ride, we spent it not talking at all, Draco had his hand on my thigh.

I've never hated going to Hogwarts as much as 6th Year, It was painful to even see the castle.

When we arrived Draco told Ellie, Blaise, and I "You three go-ahead, I need to check something" we nodded our heads, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we grabbed a carriage that took us to Hogwarts.

They started searching our luggage until Professor Flitwick came up to us and asked us our names. "Names'?!"

"Professor you've known us since our first year" Blaise implied.

"Uh- um No excuses Zabini!" he said. We gave him our names and then he left. After they searched our luggage we went to the castle and changed into our Slytherin robes. I let my hair down plain straight with a black headband. I couldn't help but look at the dark mark knowing I have no choice but to kill Dumbledore to let my father out of prison. I put on my Grandmother's locket which I've had for 6 years and hid it under my uniform.

We headed to the grand hall and I saw Draco there already changed, "Hey, you alright?" He nodded, I knew he wasn't he looked tense and at that moment so was I. Looking at Dumbledore made us both want to cry knowing that he's the most powerful wizard in the world and we have to kill him. We then saw Potter come into the Hall with a bloody nose, I looked at Draco knowing that he had done it.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked him in anger knowing even if Potter wasn't a Prefect he would still get us into trouble since he's Saint Potter.

"He deserved it" he replied coldly. I couldn't get my eyes off him, I held his cold hands in mine and we both didn't care what Dumbledore was saying we just spaced out.

Not long after we were sent to our dorms, We led the way as Prefects of Slytherin house and showed the first years around the common room and their dorms. When we went on the sofa to try and relax a bit Snape gave us a fright "Villin! Malfoy!" we turned around and he continued "We've made some special arrangments for you two and we gave the two of you a bedroom with a double bed, you can thank me later" then he left. We quickly went up to the bedroom and it was huge with a fireplace, a double bed and our own bathroom. It was more like living in a hotel than living in a school dormitory. There was even a cat tree for Minnie and our stuff were already put in place. Mother and Narcissa must have arranged this for us, it's the privacy we needed so that people won't be able to comment on anything and we'd have privacy. Two large windows were there that looked out to the water to the black lake. Seeing magical creatures swimming around and a pair of emerald green curtains attached to the two windows.

We then took a shower and went straight to bed. It was going to be a long year.