Summer Holidays

It was the sixth week of the summer holidays and I had gotten several letters from my friends. Draco was the one that I talked to the most, we sent letters to each other very frequently and we talked mostly about how we were both going to join the quidditch team this year.

"Mistress your parents would like to talk to you" I hear and when I turned around from my desk I see Pixie.
"I will be there in a minute," I told her. I quickly got up from my desk where I was reading a book named 'quidditch through the ages it was basically a book about the history of quidditch and how it was invented. When it was created and the first teams to ever play it.

I got up and headed downstairs. I entered the living room which was just a room with two large sofas a coffee table and a fireplace with some bookshelves and paintings of our ancestors. There I found my mother and father on one of the sofas and on the opposite sofa was my sister Aurora.

"Hi dear, please have a seat next to your sister we have something to talk to you about something very important," my mother said. I was worried I had a feeling something bad was going to happen. So I took a seat on the sofa next to my sister.

"Ok, so we want to tell you that strange things will be happening at Hogwarts next year. I want you both to stay safe this year. I want Aurora to stay with Ben at all times due to the fact that he is your boyfriend and has the same classes as you. He also knows about what I'm going to tell you." He said and my sister nodded in agreement.
"And Francesca stays close with Malfoy he is your best friend and also has the same classes as you. His father will tell him about what I'm about to tell you" my father says to me and I nod with a worried look on my face.

"Now let me tell you that this does not affect Pureblood's or halfblood's in any way but the chamber of secrets will be opened this year," he said looking at both of us.

"Wait, as in Salazar Slytherin's chamber of secrets?" Aurora questioned.

"Yes, I trust you all know about it from your book Hogwarts: A History.
The chamber will be opened by the heir of Slytherin, I'm afraid I can't tell you who the person is." he says and we both gasp.

"Now it's been 50 years since the chamber has been opened, the last person who opened it was expelled but the last time the chamber of secrets has opened a muggle-born died. I must tell you not to go looking for them is that will be released. Now due to the fact that all of us are parslemouths you will hear voices. Don't worry it won't attack you but I will still recommend caution." He said.

"You two will be safe like all the other pureblood's and also halfblood's but stay safe, still this monster will attack anyone who gets in their way." My mother said and Aurora nodded.

"Also tomorrow in the afternoon we will be going to Malfoy manor so me and your mother will discuss something with Lucius and Narcissa," my father said.

"But in the afternoon I was going to meet Ben," my sister told my father.

"You can go with him this only involves us adults so Francesca can stay with Draco in his room whilst we are discussing," he said and I nodded.

"Now off to bed and Good night my lovely daughters," he said. And with that, we were off to bed.

Maria's Pov

"Do you think they will be safe Angelo?" I asked my husband.

"Let's just hope they won't get into any trouble that will get them involved in this," he said.

"I felt bad having to lie to them about the person who opened the chamber of secrets," I tell him.

"It's for their own safety, I'm afraid the Horcrux will be running around the school. The dark lord will possess the child in possession of his diary and open the chamber of secrets once again. Let's just hope that Lucius picks the perfect person for this task" he says and I nodded.