Chapter Three...

Golden threads of morning light transform Katalina ' s night dreaming into an ambient optimism.
She climbed out of her queenside bed, grabbed herself some fresh clothes and went had herself a quick shower.

Five minutes later she got out of the shower and quickly got changed into a gray, dark red, dark blue and copper turnic with a single long wide
sleeve and a sash tied around the waist, as well as a pair of lace-up shoes and corset.

Adding a touch of eye liner and lipgloss, she than tied her hair back into a french twist and made her way to the kitchen.

She ran straight into her brother Kova, but before he even got the chance to open his mouth, she told him," Don't talk to me.
It's 6AM and I haven't had coffee yet, so anything I do or say cannot be held against me!"

Kova just stood there looking straight at his sister and asked," Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"

"My middle finger salutes you," she told him, as she went about pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"RUDE!" Kova muttered as he headed outside to pat Maximous.

When Katalina had finished her coffee she decided on taking a stroll into town to catch up with Dayana.

It happened to be their day off and Dayana couldn't stop thinking about what they had stumbled across in that big old house.
She couldn't restrain herself - it was as if some magnetic force was tugging at her and she wanted so much to get to the bottom of it.

"Hey, want to see what kind of trouble we can get into."

"Oh my God, we're going to die aren't we?"
That's little melodramatic don't you think?

Katalina just gave her that look as if to say you can't be fucken serious. ... can you?

"Come on, when have my calaulations ever been wrong?"
"Well...." "Shut up, that was one time!"

So off they proceed up that hill once again to see if they missed anything the first time.

But instead, they found nothing but an empty house and the back room where they found the dagger and other items, had been stripped.
Like no-one had ever been there.
But why? And who's stuff was it?

Suddenly there was a noise of a key in the lock and then the door swung open/not slowly like her brother Kova did when he returned, but
fast and with enough force to drive the door into the plaster on opposite side.

Both girls stood there breathing suspended reaching for something to use for defence.

"Holy shit, we need to find a way out of here and fast, " Dayana whispered to Katalina.

Standing in front of the room both the girl's were in, Drayce pointed in the direction of the left window.

Slowly making her way over to that window, she nodded her head and muttered a thank-you.
Dayana looked at her with a confusion written all over her face as she asked who Katalina was nodding her head at.

She just flashed a smile and told her she was saying thank-you to her mystery man.

Titing her head to the left, Dayana looked at her friend oddly and told her she didn't see anyone.

Climbing out of the window behind Katalina, Dayana landed on her bum with a thump, got up, dusted herself off and implies,
"Well that was interesting. "

"Interesting. ... Are you clinnically insane or incredibly annoying?"

"I don't know, probably both."