Chapter Twenty....

As Katalina opened her eyes and rolled out of bed, she automatically started thinking about her date with Drayce.

She was counting the hours, minutes and second's till her date with Drayce, as she quickly threw on a sundress and than made her way downstairs to the kitchen.

Humming away to herself, she didn't even notice her brother Kova had walked in.

He stood there watching her, as she went about making herself a coffee while still humming away when he said," Oh someone's in a cheerful mood today!
Now if I'm guessing right by the way your practically bouncing  around our kitchen,
I'd say a man is behind this.Am I right sis?"

Katalina almost dropped her coffee mug.
"W..wh..... what makes you think that?"she said as she turned around to face him.

He smiled at her and told her it was cause she's literally beaming.

Katalina looked straight at her brother and told him not to be sooo ridiculous.

His brows knitted as he gave her that look, as he also grabbed himself a coffee and went sat at the table.

"So, what's your plans for today?"

Placing her mug down in front of herself, Katalina tells her brother of her plans to catch a movie with a friend, followed by dinner.

Giving her that look again, he says," Well that sound's wonderful. I hope you have yourself a great time."

Not long after finishing her coffee, Katalina grabbed her purse and started to head out the front door.

It was a bright and sunny day. The sun shone brilliantly in the clear blue sky.

As Katalina headed on into town, she took her time, just day dreaming away about her date.

Excited, yes she was literally over the moon about it. Sooo much in fact that she was actually an hour early.

So to fill in the time before having to make her way over to the local coffee shop, she decided to walk over to the duck pond and sat there watching the kids feed the ducks.

Sometime later, she got up and started to make her way over to the coffee shop to wait for Drayce to show up.

Twenty minutes had past since she had gotten there and in walks the man himself.

He takes one look at Katalina and says,
" Good afternoon beautiful, so are you ready to go catch a movie?"

She nodded her head, and off they went.

Once there, they grabbed some popcorn, a cold drink and went to find themselves a seat.

As they made themselves comfortable, the movie began playing and they got stuck into the popcorn.

The movie they saw was 2 hours long and after it finished and they walked out of the movie theatre, Drayce suggested they'd go head on over to Point Damaris lookout to fill in a few hour's before heading out to dinner.

This place was beautiful.

It sat over looking the dam and you could see out for miles.

Down below them, Katalina could see people on jet skies, wind surfers and boats having  fun.

"Oh now that look's like total fun to me.
What do you say we go try that out one day?"

Katalina looked at him, laughed and than says," Mm, now that would be super fun."

"Okay than, let's lock that in for say....this weekend.... Actually, make it Saturday if your not too busy?"

Katalina thought about it for a second, than smiled and told him Saturday is fine with her.

Drayce than asks Katalina if she'd like to go back down to the bottom of the dam and grab a drink.

Katalina nodded her head,as she told him that sounded like a great idea, as she felt perish.

So getting back into the car, they made their way back down to the bottom of the dam and grabbed themselves a drink.

As they sat drinking their cold drink, Katalina look's out to where a bunch of people were fooling around on their jet skies, and she let out a small giggle, as she happened  to have watched this young bloke trying to make a jump on his jet ski.

He hit the throttle and came screaming up to that jump like a bat outta hell and totally misjudged it all together.

Well he went up in the air ( jet ski and all) and when he came back down, he hit the water with a mighty splash.
The jet ski went one -way and he went the other.

Honestly - it was almost like a scene from an olden day movie.

"Holly shit, did you see that?
That was like friggin hilarious!"

Placing his drink back down on the table, Drayce says," Oh now that's gotta hurt the family jewel's..... That will teach him for showing off to them girl's.
Betcha he's feeling like a complete dick right about now.

Katalina bursted out laughing at what Drayce said.

Half an hour later, they got back into the car and drove over to a nice little cafe called Bethany's.

As they stepped inside the cafe, Katalina was gob-smacked.

The place was absolutely beautiful.

The owner's of the cafe had done the place up in the 50' s style.

After the waiter had shown them to their seat and they sat down , Drayce ordered them a bottle of bubbly and two seafood baskets.

When the waiter returned with their bubbly, he told them their meal will be ready in about 20 minutes.

As Drayce poured them both a glass of bubbly, he raised his glass and said,"  Well here's to an awesome night, my beautiful girl."

"Cheers,"  she said as she takes a sip of her drink just as the waiter came out with there seafood baskets and placed them down in front of them.

Not long after they had finished setting and Drayce paid for the bill, they were just heading out the main entrance when they ran straight into Romilly and Zerenity.

Looking straight at Katalina, than at Drayce, Romilly says," Hi, I don't believe we've meet. I'm Romilly and this is Zerenity."

Drayce extended his hand out, as he said," Nice to meet you both..... the names Drayce Singh."