Chapter Eleven..

The previous night had left Katalina feeling drained, for she tossed and turned all night and couldn't shake that dream she had from her head.

It constantly played on her mind, and all she really wanted to do was forget  that horrible  scary old woman.

So in the end she gave up all hope of trying to go back to sleep, and decided she'd go to the kitchen to make herself some coffee.

Once she had made her coffee, she headed outside to sit on the porch and enjoy the start of the morning sunrise.

With good old faithful Maximus curled up at her feet and a good book in hand, she sat back and started reading.

She was so lost in her book, that she didn't noticed Kova had walked outside and was now standing at her table.

"Must be a very interesting book you got there sister dear,"  he said as he went to sit down next to her.

" Holly shit Kova, you scared the living crap out of me...just how long were you standing there?"

He looked at her, laughed as he told her he had only been standing there for about a minute before sitting down.

He noticed something wasn't quite right with his sister and as the concerned big brother he asked what seemed to be bothering her.

As Katalina placed her book down, she asked her brother what makes him think that.

He looks at her and say's," Well where do I start? First of all it's like 5:30 in the morning and your outside reading a book... You only do that when something is neither  bothering you or something is on your mind. So out with it."

Katalina just says," I've never forgotten anything. But sometimes, I wish I could."

Kova looks at her with a puzzled look on his face as he asks," Meaning?"

Katalina thinks for a few seconds and says,
" Remember me telling you about that crazy old lady? Well last night I dreamt I was back in that basement and she was standing over the top of me chanting something. No matter how hard I try to shake that  image from my mind... the bloody thing won't budge."

Being the big concerned brother, Kova stands up and puts his arms around his  sister to try comfort her as he tells her not to let that bother her. Asuring  her it was only a dream and she can no longer harm her.

And with saying that, Kova headed on backside  and left Katalina to think about what he told her.

She knew he was right, but there was something that just didn't sit right with her...

" Oh bugger it!"  she thought as she picked up her empty cup, walked back inside and placed it in the sink.

A few hours later Katalina headed out to catch up with Dayana and see what she's  up to today.

As she strolled into town, she ran into Romilly and Zerenity out the front of the bakery.

They spoke for awhile about all sorts of stuff until Romilly mentioned what she heard on the grapevine recently.

"Hey have you heard the latest about that old house up on Shadebell street that I said old man Smithers brought for his Grandson? Well apparently he didn't buy it, some young bloke did and he's dozed it down."

"Apparently the house didn't meet safety precautions, so the young bloke decided it was best to just bulldoze the whole house down and build a new one," Romilly told Katalina.

Katalina looked at both Romilly and Zerenity and said she had no idea, but maybe that's the best thing for that old house.

Than she continued  on her way to Dayana's.

Once there she repeated what Romilly had told her about the house on Shadebell street, and Dayana couldn't believe her ears.

"Well at least there doing something about that old house. I can't wait to see what this new fella ends up building on it, desides... there's alot of land that goes with that place,"  Dayana told her.

"Oh really... I never knew that," Katalina said.

As they continued speaking, they spoke about all kinds of stuff.
Than Katalina asked what she ended up doing with that bottle of voo doo she pinched from that creepy old house they found while camping.

Dayana stopped dead in her tracks, spun around to face her,  than told her she hasn't done anything with it yet cause if truth were to be told... she had totally forgotten all about it. But now that she had mentioned it, she was curious as to what it does.

So curious in fact, that she told Katalina to line up Romilly and Zerenity and meet her down at Sandy Shallows in about an hour from now.

So off Katalina  went to see if Romilly and Zerenity were still in town.

Luck had it, they were still in town.

Walking up to the both of them, she tells them both that Dayana wants to meet everyone down at Sandy Shallows in an hours time because she is going to find out what the bottle she pinched does.

Both of them looked straight at Katalina and said," Way cool... we'll be there, as we were only just talking about that and wondering if Dayana did anything with it. Will be interesting to find out what it does."

An hour later they all caught up with each other at Sandy Shallows.

" Ok, so we're all here. Now let's get to the bottom of this bottle of voo doo you pinched from that creepy old lady.  For whatever reason it was, we're all dying to find out exactly what it contains," Zerenity said looking straight at Dayana.

" Maybe it's some kind of love potion.. Here let me try it!" Romilly pipped up.

Katalina looks straight at Romilly and tells her no-one will be drinking that crap as she snatches the bottle from Dayana and pours it's contents on the ground.