Chapter Nine......

"Don't make me say three," the crazy old woman warned as she continued to rant and raved while rampaging through the bottles on the counter.

But the girls were frozen to the spot.
Not one of them were game to move an inch, as they had no idea what this crazy old woman was capable of and that absolutely frightened the hell out of them.

Than the woman shouted," THREE!"

"Oh fuck we're really up shit creek without a paddle," Zerenity muttered under neath her breath.

Than they heard the crazy old lady say,
" Okay have it your way.... but take in note that there's only one way out of here, and that's the same way you came down here.
So in doing that, you have to get past me....
I say good luck with that."

"If we die, I'm going to spend the rest of our after life reminding you that this is all your fault Dayana."
"That's cool, I wouldn't mind having company while being a ghost," Dayana told Katalina.

On hearing this, Romilly looked straight at Dayana, Katalina and Zerenity as she told them all not to be so dramatic, and she assured them all that they weren't going to die.

"There has to be away out of here, we just got to find it,"  Romilly said looking around the room.

But just looking around the room wasn't doing much.

So Romilly started slowly inching her way towards the stairs, than stopped as she spotted a panel to the right side of the stairs.

Running her hands over it, the panel slowly began opening, and what she found was a tunnel.

"And there you have it, I've found us a way out of here. Now all you guys have to do is slowly make your way over here and hopefully with a bit of luck, we can all get the hell out of here,"  Romilly told them.

One by one Dayana,  Katalina and Zerenity slowly moved to where Romilly was and they entered the tunnel.

Need to say there was limited light in the tunnel and this tunnel seemed to go on and on with all it's twist and turns.

Finally it came to an end, and the girls found themselves in the forest.

The forest was vast, clear and prospering. It's canopy was eclipsed by fir, rowan and holly, who gave just enough light a chance to descent for a variety of ferns to flourish in the stoney grounds below.
Bundled branches held onto most trees, and an array of flowers, which grew all over the place, adorned the otherwise green forest grounds.
A mixture of wild sounds, most of which were rummaging critters, resonated through the air, and formed a chaotic orchestra with the rustling of the leaves and branches of the tree tops in the wind.

"Wow finally we're out of that crazy old woman's creepy house. She sure was a strange one. I'll be the first to admit that she frightened the living shit out of me." Zerenity said as she dusted the dirt of herself.

Coming up and standing beside Zerenity, Dayana says," That makes two of us. She was just out there!  But I kinda can't help wondering just what she's really up too with all those potions and stuff?"

Katalina stopped dead in her tracks and said," Seriously, who fucken cares. I'm just glad to finally be as far away as possible from that creepy old woman and that dirty disgusting tunnel. Question is - where exactly are we?"

Taking a good long hard look around, Romilly answer's Katalinas question by saying," It seems to me that we're in some kind of forest and I'm thinking if we follow that path over there, it may lead us back to where the canoes are."

Dayana, Katalina and Zerenity didn't need to be told twice, as they all looked at each other, nodded there heads and that was it...

Off they went down that pathway hoping or should I say praying that there on the right path and can soon kiss this nasty place good-bye.

Walking for what seemed like ages, they soon found their canoes, climbed inside them and started paddling back to the camp site.

Not one of them spoke a word the whole time they were heading back.

Once back at the campsite, they tied the canoes up, than went grab some clean clothes and went to freshen up.

Ten minutes later they all grabbed themselves a drink and went sat around the campfire.

"Well I'd like to say now, remind me never too listen to Dayana again when she suggests, we go check out some creepy old house out in the middle of nowhere. As that was an experience I will not forget for a very long time," Romilly said as she took a swig of her drink.

Both Zerenity and Katalina nodded their head's as they agreed with Romilly.

Dayana looks at them, laughs as she calls them all a bunch of pussies.

"A  bunch of pussies we might be Dayana, but I saw you, and you were shitting yourself just as much as the rest of us were. Go on, admit I'm right," Katalina teased.

Dayana stared at Katalina and said, 
"Whatever you say Katalina, I wasn't one bit fazed  by that crazy old woman. While you bitches were all shaken in your little booties, I took that opportunity to grab myself a little something."

Katalina focused on what Dayana was holding in her hand.
It looked like a small bottle containing something pink in it.

"Please tell me that's not what I think it is?"Katalina enquired.