Chapter Two.

Slipping into a deep sleep , Katalina started dreaming about her mystery man.... But this time she found herself standing in a mountainous area abounding with small colorful stones. The temperature was very warm and the sky was partially cloudy.

She stood there on the mountain fortress waiting, waiting. She wasnt sure what she was waiting for, but she knew she had to be there. It was like it was meant to be.

Her hair stood on end, a shiver raced down her spine and a lump came to her thoart. It was him.....

He waved for her to follow him and he leads her to a tall dark cave in a eerie boulder field marks the entrance to this dungeon.
Beyond the dark cave lies a scanty, filthy room. It's covered in remains, moss and cobwebs.

Her torch allows her to see broken mining equipment battered and ravished by time itself.

Further ahead are three paths, she takes the left. It's twisted trail leads passed broken and pillaged tombs and soon she entered a weary area. There's a seemingly endless hole in the center.

Around it are what seems like runess, what happened to this place?

She cautiously proceed onward, deeper into the dungeons secrets. She passed countless passages, some are dead ends, other's lead to who knows where, or what.

She eventually makes it to what is likely the final room. An immense granite door blocks her path. Countless runes are all over it, somehow untouched by time and the elements.

She stepped closer to inspect it and.......wait.... she hears a loud bang in the distance from which she came.

Jolting upright in her bed, she shook her head trying to make sense out of what her dream all meant..... And what was behind that door?

None of it made any sense to her.

Still in a daze, Katalina crawled out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make herself a very strong coffee.

Just as she finished making herself a coffee, she was greeted by the great big hound.

"Come join me out on the patio and we'll watch the sun come up together. How's that sound boy?" she said as she opened the door to step out onto the front patio, with the hound quickly following behind her. Arf, arft Maximous barked. " Shhhhh boy, you'll wake everyone up."

Taking a seat, Maximous curled up at the bottom of her feet as Katalina sat back and watched the sun slowly raised to mark the start of a new day.

The whole landscape was bathed in the warm glow of the rising sun and she just sat there merrily enjoying the company of her faithful companion.

"Beautiful isn't it? " her bother said coming up behind her.

" Gosh Kova, you frightened the crap out of me. How long have you been standing there?" she asked almost jumping ten foot in the air.

" Long enough to see you were in deep thought. I can see good old faithful Maximous must have decided you needed some company..... which I find odd, considering Charlie isn't out here too. He must still be curled up on father's bed. Rattle his food bowl and that crazy cat will come running , or should I say stumbling out here in no-time," Kova

Shifting things around in her wardrobe, Katalina came across a gray and gold meium-length dress with a pair of lacey denim shorts and a matching pair of light gray boots to go with it.

Satasifed with the choice she made, Katalina quickly got dressed and soon beelined it into town.

"Hey stranger, long time no see. If your looking for Dayana, she's over at the candy store with her brother Torin," both Romilly and Zerenity called out.