Chapter Twelve...

About 5 minutes after Katalina poured the contents of that voo doo on the ground, Romilly started swaying and say's she  needs to sit down cause she's feeling a little light headed.

Than Zerenity says she's also not feeling too good.

And so the pattern goes on.

One by one all four of them dropped to the ground and fell into a deep sleep.

Some time later, Romilly, Zerenity and Katalina were the first ones to wake from their slumber.

When Dayana woke, she looked around and asked what the hell had happened.

Katalina was the one who spoke.

"I believe that bottle of pink shit you had was  infact nothing more than a sleeping potion and we unfortunately must have inhaled some of the shit when I poured it on the ground. That's the only explanation I can come up with."

On hearing that, Romilly looks at Dayana and say's,"  See, it doesn't pay to knock a bottle of shit off, especially when it's from some creepy old lady, in a creepy old house."

Dayana just laughs as she shrugs her shoulders.

Not long after that Katalina decided it was time to part ways and head on home, as it had been a rather interesting day and she was beat.

Once back at home she grabbed herself a drink and the book she had been reading and headed outside.

As she sat down in the chair and was about to start settling in to read her book, Maximus came along and dropped the tennis ball in her lap.

"Oh you want to play ball you great big lug. Well here you go.... Fetch!" she said as she threw the ball.

He took off like a rocket after the tennis ball, came back and dropped it at her feet. He than let out a bark as if to say,' throw it again!"

Just as she was about to throw it again, Kova walk's out onto the patio and say's," I see good old Maximums has sucked you into playing ball with him. I hope you realise he's now got it over you and your now stuck in a never ending ball game."

Katalina laughs as she tells her brother that's where he comes in handy. He just laughs at her and says she's dreaming.

"Maybe so, but desides all that, did you want something?"

Kova looks at her and says,"Oh yes, apparently we've been invited over to Ksenias tonight for a family dinner. So be ready to leave here at 6."

Around 5ish, Katalina went got herself ready and off they headed to Ksenias place.

Ksenia had gone all out.

She had set the table up with her best china, baked a delicious meatloaf with vegies and a steam pudding for dessert.

She even placed her best crystal wine glasses on the table, along side a bottle of bubbly.

Stepping back and looking at what she had accomplished, she nodded her head as she told herself she was happy with the set up, than she went and got herself ready.

Just as she finished getting dressed, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it honey," her boyfriend Wylan called out, as he went to open the front door.

As he opened the front door, there stood his girlfriend's twin Keane and her boyfriend Rhysand.

"Hi guys. Come in and take a seat," he said as he lead them both inside, and they took a seat in the lounge-room.

Just as Ksenia walks into the lounge room to join them, the doorbell  rang again.

"That will be Dad, Kova and Katalina,"  Ksenia told them as she went to open the front door and let them in.

"Well, we're all here, so why don't we make our way into the dinning room and get this dinner party on the road," both Wlyan and Ksenia said leading the way to there new rebuildt dinning room.

Once everyone was seated, Ksenia went about dishing out the meal she cooked, while Wlyan started pouring out the wine for everyone, expect for Ksenia.

But when he went to pour some wine in Keane glass, she placed her hand over the glass and said," None for me thanks."

This caught Ksenias attention, but she never said a word. She'd just wait and see if her thoughts on this were  correct or not.

" Wow Ksenia this new dinning room looks amazing, and the food so inviting. This isn't by any chance your Grandmother's old recipe?" her father asked her as he looked at the slice of meatloaf on his plate surrounded by vegies.

"It most certainly is Grandma's recipe.
But before we start to settle in and enjoy our meal, both Wlyan and I have an announcement to make."

She took a big breath of air, than continued on.

" Okay here we go.... Dad, what do you prefer to be known by - Pop, Poppy, Pa or Grandad?"

Suddenly the whole room went dead quite, than a chair went backwards and Katalina jumped up and shouted,"  O M.G. your pregnant. Dad did you hear what Ksenia just said . .. your going to be a Grandaddy!"

Right at that moment Keane said," Make that twice over!"

Once again  complete silence in the room, until Ksenia shouted out, "I knew it, I just knew it. The knocking back  a glass of wine was your give away. I was just waiting for you to confirm it. So  how far along are you sister dear?"

Keane looked at her and told her she was going into her third month.

"Wow, that makes me about a week behind you. This is pretty cool, both of us pregnant at the same time. We get to go through this journey together and experience it together.
This is awesome news, not only do I become a  first mom, I also get to become an Aunty too!"

There was so much excitement in the room, but no-one had noticed Rhysand had gotten out of his chair until he walked up to Keane.

"There is one more thing," he said as he dropped to his knee.
"Keane will you do me the honour and marry me!"