Chapter Eight..

It was a beautiful sunny day, the sun shone brilliantly and the water in the lagoon glittered invitingly, and the girls had planned on going canoeing along the Lagoon.

They grabbed the paddles and headed down to the water.

Romilly and Zerenity climbed in one canoe.
Dayana and Katalina in the other.

After paddling along the lagoon for about 10 minutes or so, all you could hear was Romilly say,"Wow, check that out over there on your right...  It's a deer with it's young baby having a drink."

"Oh my melting heart... Isn't he just gorgeous?" Katalina said looking at the young fawn.

"Most certainly is," they all agreed as they continued paddling up the Lagoon.

Roughly fifteen minutes later, they got out of the canoes, tied them up and started walking.

Soon they stumbled across an old looking house, that seriously looked in the need of a bit of TLC.

Dayana being Dayana, turns to the girls and say's," Hey, I got an idea.....since we're already here, let's go check this place out. Who's with me?"

Romilly and Zerenity look at each other, nod their head's and say," This is without doubt the stupidest plan you've ever had.... Of course we're in."

They than turned to face Katalina, waiting for an answer.

" Bugger it - guess I really don't have much of a choice in the matter..... Count me in too," she said.

But as soon as they opened the door and stepped inside, Katalina got cold chills up her spine.

As she took a look around the room, she seemed a little shaken by what she sees.

The paintings that only hang by a thread on painted walls that are in a desperate need of sanding back and repainted and the old faded lace curtains looked ever so familiar to her.

She just couldn't work out how.

But as she stepped into the kitchen and saw all the pots sitting on the stove and all the other bits and pieces laying around on the bench - it hit her.

" Holly shit!  Guys  this is going to sound weird.... but  I've seen and been here before."

Dayana, Romilly and Zerenity all stopped dead in their tracks, turned to face Katalina and asked her what  she meant by that.

" I'm talking about this here old house... I've  been and seen this place before in one of my dreams. If I'm correct, there should be a trapdoor right about here leading down a set of stairs to a hidden basement with bottles full of all kinds of shit to do with witchcraft," she said stomping on the floor.

Dayana, Romilly and Zerenity just stood there watching Katalina as she stomped on the floor and a trapdoor opened.

"And there you have it," she said as she took the first step leading down into the basement.

"No fucken way," Dayana, Romilly and Zerenity said dumbfounded.

Stepping into the basement the other 3girls started looking around and checking out all the bottles of potions scattered on the bench.

They found an opened book with what appears to be some sort of spell book.

Shaking there heads in disbelief, they tried to pitch it all together and work out what it all meant, and why on earth did Katalina dream about this place.

What does it mean???

All a bunch of questions, but not one answer to any of them.

Weird, just very weird.

All of a sudden they heard movement above them, and all 4 girls looked at each other with a worried look on their faces.

"Oh shit, I think whoever that is up there is heading right this way. We need to neither find somewhere to hide or better still find away out of here,"Romilly told them all.

Dayana looks straight at her and says," Well hide it is.... like right now everyone, as whoever that is, just opened the trapdoor."

All the girls could hear was this person going off there nut as they came down the stairs.

"Fucken grumpy old wanker. How dare he speak to me that way and think he can get away with it. Fucken old toad it is - I'll show him a thing or two," the girls heard this woman say as she  stomped down those stairs.

Stopping at the bench, she  fumbled through the bottles of potions until she finally found the one she was looking for.

"Yep, this will do the trick just fine,"she said shoving the potion in her pocket as she let out a wicked laugh.

As the girls watched the crazy lady, Dayana muttered to the others,"  We seriously need to get the fuck out of here!"

While Dayana was speaking, Romilly tried to creep a little along the back wall trying to find away out, as she did so, she accidentally dumped into a stand with a vase on it.

Down it went smashing into pieces on the floor.

"Fuck.. stay still Romilly, don't move!" Dayana mouthed to her.

"Who's there. Come out and show yourself  you good for nothing pest  or otherwise there will be conquests to pay," the crazy woman shouted out.

No-one moved a muscle, they all stayed absolutely still.

"I know your there, this is your last warning pest....  Come out now and save yourself before all hell breaks lose and I'll be forced to hurt you. You got til the count of 3."

"One... two..."

"FUCK.... What now," Romilly said as she waited for the woman to say 3.