18

"Hey, Stormcloud." Virgil giggled softly as Roman wrapped his arms around him suddenly with a smile. "How's my love today?" He hummed as he pressed a soft kiss to his cheek noticing how Virgil's eyes were softer than they normally were.

"I'm good." Virgil spoke softly as he melted into the hug the other was giving him. "How are you?"

"I'm great, Hun." Roman sat down beside him noticing how Virgil leaned against him instantly with a happy gleam in his eyes. "I've just been busy getting everything set for the mission I'm going on soon. It's going to be hard what with you making it so much easier for me to slip but... I'm still a prince. I still have to do them."

"I sorry." Roman only smiled more as he pressed a kiss to Virgil's forehead. 

"Don't be, Love. It makes me happy to have you with me." Virgil hummed as he nestled himself in Roman's arms with a sigh. Roman frowned a bit in concern as he gently brushed his thumb over Virgil's cheek.

"Are you sure you're ok, Love? You seem to be a bit more... touchy-feely... NOT that I'm not enjoying it." Roman chuckled as he squeezed Virgil close listening to his giggles. "I love having my stormy cuddle time."

"I'm good, Ro." Virgil mumbled as he buried his head into the other's chest still giggling. 

"Really? You're sure feeling ok?"

"Mhm." Virgil just stayed there in Roman's arms as he stared off at the blackened powered-off tv. "I just... I'll admit... I did wake up feeling a bit off today."

"Oh? How so?" Virgil laughed as he pulled back to give the prince this adorable look scrunching his nose.

"I'm fine, Roro." Virgil whined softly as he shook his head. "I just feel... I don't know. Light, I guess. Happy."

"Well, that's good. As long as it's nothing bad. I don't want my stormcloud to be sick." Roman purred softly making Virgil giggle more, only to in turn make Roman's eyes narrow a bit suspiciously. "Why don't the two of us do something? I'm going to be gone for a while. I want to spend as much time with you as I can."

"Wha' do you want to do?" Roman's eyes flashed as Virgil just sat there with this innocent look in his eyes. "Roman?" The prince quickly shook himself out of his thoughts before shrugging.

"I don't know. Something that doesn't immediately put me in headspace maybe. I kinda wanna stay big if I can help it. I've still got a lot of work I have to do." Virgil's face fell as he slowly nodded and carefully pushed himself off the couch. "Hey, Virge, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just um... I uh..." Virgil fidgeted a bit as he sighed and shrugged. "I kind of maybe... wanted to watch some Disney." Roman's smile fell as Virgil just laughed. "But it's ok. We can do something else. I did ask you. I'm ok with whatever you want."

"No. No, we can watch some Disney, if you want." Virgil frowned as he shook his head making Roman falter. "But you just said you did."

"No. Disney is a happy trigger for you. You said you didn't want to slip." Roman rolled his eyes playfully as he pulled Virgil back in against him to give him a small hug. "I don't want you to be mad."

"I'm not going to be mad over watching Disney, Virgil." 

"No... a-about slipping. You always slip when we watch it." Roman frowned as he hugged Virgil a bit tighter, this tug on his chest at how soft Virgil was being. "I don't want you be upset."

"Virgil, I want to watch Disney with you. You know how much I love when we do. It's ok, really. I'm not going to get upset." To be honest with how Roman knew he was feeling over everything he doubted if he would completely slip. Maybe a little but he didn't think he would go completely into his headspace. Not when he was so concerned about his love. "What about we watch Frankenweenie, Corpsebride..." Roman smiled down at the other seeing his eyes shining as he listened closely to what Roman was saying. "Maybe even Nightmare before Christmas. Whatever you want..."

"Can we?" Roman only nodded as Virgil lit up and scrambled for the remote. He pressed himself against Roman's arms again as he flipped through all the moves on the tv before finding Bolt. "What about this?"

"Bolt? I mean... sure. Like I said, Sweetheart, whatever you want." Virgil smiled as he pressed play letting Roman play with his hair as it started up. "You sure your feeling ok?"

"I feel great, Ro... just light... happy. Why?" Roman shrugged as he watched how Virgil completely tuned into the movie. 

"I'm just a bit worried about you, Love. You acting a bit differently-..."

"Am I?" Roman nodded before pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you."

"It's ok, Virgil. I'm only worried because I care. I'm happy that you feel so good today." Virgil nodded as he pulled Roman's arm around him to hug.

"I could be acting differently. I mean... My anxiety isn't really bothering me much today, I guess. Is that a bad thing?"

"Of course not, Virgil. I would never EVER think you being happy or at ease is a bad thing. I just wanted to make sure I was giving you all the love and support I need to... the way you need it." Roman lulled as he spoke into Virgil's hair, making the other laugh over how it tickled. "I'm happy that you're happy. I want to do all I can to KEEP you happy."

"I love you." Roman melted completely as he nestled his chin in the crook of Virgil's neck with a soft hum.

"I love you too, Stormcloud."

"And your certain you're ok with watching Disney wit' me?" Roman only nodded as Virgil relaxed all the more with a happy grin. "Ok. Good. I love watching Disney with you."

"Same here, Angel" 

Time ticked past as the two of them just watched tv together. Virgil was in his bliss just laying there in Roman's arms as the prince hummed along to every song. Once in a while, Virgil would glance back to see that shine in Roman's eyes but the prince would always just smile back at him and insure him he was ok making Virgil relax again. By now they had gone from Bolt to Mulan 1 and 2. Then Roman put on The frozen movies that make Virgil laugh when the two tried to hit all the notes. They were currently watching Frozen two when Virgil jumped up with awe in his eyes. All the glowing lights twirling around Elsa. It was so colorful and pretty.

"Roro?" Roman hummed in response as Virgil took his hand and just smiled. "Do you... Do you think... um... um maybe..."

"It's ok, Love. Take your time." Roman gently trailed his fingers through Virgil's hair as the other sighed and pulled his knees in. "What is it?"

"Do you think you can create that in the imagination?" Roman's eyes shot wide as Virgil pointed over at the tv. "I mean like... Elsa's castle and all the pretty lights. Olaf?"

"Of course I can. I just never did because of uh... The risk of slipping." Virgil nodded, understanding what Roman meant, while his eyes darkened a bit. "If you want we can do that together someday. Virgil?"  Virgil sat there blinking, his usual expression of nerves and anxiousness slowly forming on his face as he smiled softly with a nod.

"I'd like that, Roman." Roman frowned hearing how Virgil sounded more tired than previously as the other just leaned back against him with a sigh. "It might be fun."

"Whatever you want, My love." Roman whispered against his skin before pressing a feather-light kiss to his cheek. "I want to make you happy just like you do for me."

"You already make me happy, Roman. You're all I need..." Virgil turned to give Roman this soft look the completely melted the prince's heart. "You're all I want."