"Hey, Kiddo." Virgil jumped only to laugh at himself as he turned to see Patton at the coffee machine with his mug. "Sorry for the startle, Bud."

"It's ok. Just wasn't expecting you." Virgil quickly went about his way grabbing some oatmeal to cook over the stove. 

"How's Roman doing?" Patton smiled seeing how easy it was for Virgil to just go about all this caretaking business. Sure the father figure didn't know Roman was a regressor, but he did know that Roman was sick and that Virgil was the only one the prince was letting take care of him.

"Still bed-bound but he's drinking. His fever hasn't broken yet though." Patton nodded as Virgil added honey to the mix with a small bit of cinnamon. "I'm hoping he'll be able to get some of this down but I'm not too sure if he will.

"Well, don't worry too much if he can't ok? Just getting him to drink is good too." Virgil sighed softly as Patton gently rubbed his back. "You're doing a good job. I promise. He's going to be ok, Virgil. "

"I know. I'm not worried about that, Pat. I'm good really." Patton gave him a disbelieving look only making Virgil laugh. "Really, I'm good. Thanks though... for the support."

"Of course, kiddo. I already have one sick kiddo. I just don't want you to end up sick too."

"I won't. Thank you." Virgil carefully poured the cooked oatmeal into a bowl pouring in some lactose-free milk to cool it down. How Roman can stomach the cheese sandwiches all the time he didn't know but he didn't think he could handle dairy now with how sick he already was. "I should go. He won't be happy to wake up alone." Patton just laughed as Virgil quickly made his way back to Roman's room, crashing instantly at the crying you could hear from outside the room. 

"Roman?" As soon the door opened the crying got louder making Virgil's heart break. "Oh, my poor baby." Roman made grabby hands at the other as he continued to cry just sitting there in bed all wrapped up in the blankets. Since coming home all sick Roman has been consistently in his headspace, far too unwell to pull himself out of it. He's been basically stuck in babyspace, not that Virgil cared at all. He just didn't like it when Roman cried. "It's ok, baby. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." He quickly locked the door putting the bowl on the nightstand, since Roman had been too ill to change his room any, and quickly crawled into bed. Being that he couldn't change his room, that also meant that Roman didn't have to scrump either, which meant Roman latched completely onto Virgil... not that he wouldn't have done that anyway even with scrump there. "Shh... Baby. It's ok. I'm here. I'm here." Roman whined as he gripped Virgil's hoodie tightly, burying his head into the other's chest. "Shh. Shh. It's ok."

It took a bit but Roman finally calmed down just snuggling up close to the other, thumb pressed against his mouth. Virgil's eyes narrowed as he glanced over at the closet in thought. So far they hadn't really done much because as soon as he moved Roman would have a fit. He really didn't want to risk setting him off again but he knew he needed to pull those boxes down. Roman had then specifically for when he was in babyspace, even as rare as it was. 

"Baby?" Roman made a soft sound as he snuggled further into Virgil's arms. "I need to get up for a second.

"Noooo." Roman cried, holding on to his clothes with a vice grip, making it impossible for Virgil to move. "'ay. 'ay 'i me."

"Hun, I would LOVE to stay with you but I need to get into your closet."

"No." Roman fussed, instantly going into a fit as Virgil forced himself out of the other's arms. "'o eave. 'O EAVE!"

"I'm not leaving, baby."

"NOOOO!" Roman started crying again just breaking Virgil's heart as he pulled out the orange and red boxes. He already had the white box out, since he needed a bottle just so Roman could even drink anything. "NOOOOO!" Roman cried again as he frantically made baby hands and kicked his feet. He didn't care about anything else. He just wanted Virgil to stay with him. Virgil smiled sadly as he rummaged through everything, pulling out a white binky with a golden crown and red hearts. He grabbed a small tangle toy for the other to play with if he wanted to. Although considering Roman's state right now, he doubted that would be anytime soon. Virgil grabbed the mickey paci clip before pulling out the blanket from the red box. He hesitated only slightly noticing it was a dark purple and black, extremely soft to the touch. He couldn't help but smile over it being his colors. "B'ankie?" 

"Yes, Ro... Your blankie." Roman slowly stopped fussing as Virgil passed it over to him, watching how the prince just melting into it as he pressed it against his face and snuggled with it. "I got you a paci too if you..." Virgil laughed as he gently pulled Roman's thumb from his mouth giving him the pacifier instead. "Nevermind. I'll just give it to you." He whispered softly as he clipped it to Roman's shirt before getting back into the bed and chuckling at how Roman curled up against him clutching the blanket and his shirt with equally strong vice grips. "I love you too, bud. I'll let you rest a bit more before we try to get some food in your tummy ok?" Roman whined as he shook his head. "Not even a little bit? I made you some oatmeal." Roman shook his head more frantically making Virgil sigh and give up. "Will you at least drink a bit? I can even make that angel milk with the special milk that doesn't make you all icky." Roman's eyes glimmered as he squeaked and kicked about happily. "You want some Angel milk?"

"'ease?" Roman mumbled around the paci as he continued to fuss about happily like the hyper-baby he was. "'ease. 'ease. 'ease."

"You promise to be a good baby, and drink as much as you can?" Roman nodded as he played with his blanket just giggling and babbling through the paci. "You promise to let me get up to make it?"

"No. 'ait... no eave." Roman whined as the sudden realization hit him that in order to get the angel milk Virgil had to go back downstairs and leave him. "'ay.. 'ay 'i me."

"I can't make the milk if I stay here with you." Roman whined even louder not liking his options at all.

"... 'o?" Virgil shot the other a confused look as Roman pouted at him. "'o 'if 'ou?"

"Are you sure you'd be ok with that? Patton was in the kitchen last I saw him."

"No 'ell, 'atton... bu'... no eave ou. 'ay 'i me. So I 'o 'if ou." Virgil sighed as he nodded knowing there was nothing he could do now that he had mentioned it. "'an't 'ilkie, 'ease."

"Ok. You can stay with me while we make it but you're to sit at the table ok? Leave your blanket here so nothing happens to it." Roman nodded as he pushed his blanket into the bed before jumping up and running to the door, nearly falling on his face. "Be careful Roro, you're still too sick to be running around."