5

When Virgil first felt the pull he hadn't actually expected... this. Thomas was standing there with this very uncomfortable look on his face as Logan and Roman went at it. Patton was trying to calm everyone down but it was clear he was getting overwhelmed. Virgil could feel the anxious energy like a prick to his spine. He didn't like it.

"YO!" Everyone jumped as Virgil glared at everyone. "What the hell is the problem now?" 

"Roman's incompetent." Logan called out first as he fixed his tie with a stern look. "He's not doing his job in providing Thomas with an adequate amount of suitable ideas. Case and point... Thomas still does not have an idea for the next video."

"Logan is a hard ass!" Roman belted out as he slapped a hand over his mouth shooting an apologetic look to Patton who was just done with everything. "I mean... He's far too stern. He doesn't understand the pressure he puts on people... or the process it takes to come up with a good enough idea for him. He's impossible to please!"

"Well, I'd be far easier to please had you actually given me anything !" Virgil was figuratively thrown aside as the argument once again started up. It seemed like a never-ending battle of back and forth between the prince and teacher. Virgil was getting a headache.

"ENOUGH, GOD DAMN IT!" Virgil roared his voice distorted from all the emotional crap rustle around the room. Roman fell silent instantly but... Logan didn't seem to get the memo.

"I am tired of having to figure out a way to get you to do your damn job. You say you're trying. You keep spewing nonsense about the creative process. You give me literally nothing. How am I even supposed to make a damn plan if there's nothing to work with. Thomas is falling behind on his scheduling not because of any of us but because of your inadequacy. You call yourself a damn prince... yet you're letting your one subject..." Logan wildly gestured to Thomas making Roman flinch under his glare. "...suffer. DO YOUR DAMN JOB!"

"Screw you, Logan." Roman hissed out as he clenched his fists. Virgil paled seeing the pure rage in those green eyes. "Screw you and your damn expectations. I'd hate to see you have to do my job for even a frigging second."

"What's so hard about coming up with an idea? Thomas can do a video about a multitude of things. One of which could very well be a small little skit.  What was that thing I was reading the other day... Oh yes. Thomas? Why don't you do another cartoon therapy video? Have Emile bring up sponge bob and how it can help. For example, you could bring up Sandy cheeks and how she's an independent Texan woman who's homesick yet thriving in her new surrounding... things like that. I'm sure people would love it." Roman faltered as Logan simply glanced back at him with this look. "See? It isn't that hard to come up with one decent idea."

"Actually that wasn't that bad, Roman. Maybe Logan's right?" Roman didn't say anything at first. He just stood there with a sad smile.

"No. You are right. That wasn't that bad of an idea. And... It wasn't something I thought of." Logan smirked as he went to say something else only for Roman to cut him off. "I was too busy trying to think of videos for several different series, which include our own, on two different channels, not to mention short videos and weekly dedications. While also trying to come up with something that Thomas could make for dinner because he couldn't keep ordering take out. Plus I needed to make sure that all the scripts from prior weeks were done and finalized before sending them out. I had to double-check to make sure everything was perfect for you and I had to help Remy with the frigging dreams. So no..." Roman paused as he tried to collect himself noticing how Logan's face had fallen. "Giving Thomas one good idea isn't hard at all. But doing my job isn't just about giving Thomas one good idea. Do not belittle me when you don't know the first thing about what I do."

"Ro..."

"DON'T VIRGIL!" Virgil flinched as Roman's voice echoed through the room. "I work my ass off to make everything perfect. I am so sorry Mr perfect here didn't get yesterday's sheet work for the next video. I wasn't done with it. That doesn't mean that I laid around on my ass doing nothing. I try so damn hard. You're just never hap..."

"Ok, kiddo's." Patton laughed awkwardly as he tossed Logan a Rubix cube. "I think it's time for a distraction." 

"Patton, I am not in the mood..." Roman clammed up the moment Patton held up a coloring book and he frowned. He could already feel himself slipping. He had been so stressed out over just getting that one sheet down only for Logan to snap over it. Then he just had to get all worked up... Maybe... "Maybe one picture won't hurt." Patton just laughed as Roman took the book and swiftly sat onto the floor to color. Virgil's eyes narrowed as he watched the prince move to color a picture of a pirate. Roman literally put one of the giant crayons into his mouth and he giggled. 

"Pat, you have to stop doing this." Virgil moaned with anxiety as he glanced over to see Logan nearly finished already. "Distracting them isn't going to stop the fight."

"No, but it gives me time to think." Logan called out as he tossed the completed cube behind him with a look of triumph. "Roman, it would appear as though you are correct. I was being quite harsh with you. As I am aware that we are more than our base traits, I should have been more understanding of the fact that you do provide more for Thomas than just the passing idea. Plus with how much Thomas has... unfortunately put on his plate it would be understandable to think that you too have a lot on yours. I apologize."

"Look!" Roman beamed as he held up a picture of a large pirate ship and smiled. "I drew outside t'e lines bu' I like it."

"Roman?" Logan frowned as Roman carefully set the book in his lap with an almost 'innocent' look. "Did you hear me?"

"Wha' you say?"

"He said he was sorry for pushing so hard." Roman frowned as he looked over at Virgil who was practically examining him.

"Oh." Roman stuck his tongue out it thought as he stared at the pirate ship. "Does Lo wan' picture?" 

"No, Roman." Logan stood there in confusion as Roman just shrugged and went back to coloring. "I guess he's not mad anymore?"

"Not mad..." Roman laughed as he started on a picture of a dog. "Too busy coloring..."

"Roman, I really think we should ta..." Roman jumped up passing the book to Patton before Virgil could even finish what he was saying. "Roman!"

"Virgil?" Virgil groaned as he just waved Thomas off. "What's going on with him? It's like Roman did a full 180."

"I don't know but..." Virgil sighed as he shook his head. "I'm starting to suspect something."