1:10

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

IT WAS Frypan I scream into his hand and he lets go "what the hell Fry!" I whisper and he sighs he takes my arm and leads me to the others in the hut.

I thought everyone was asleep, Newt was in the middle of saying something as we enter "we don't even know what this stuff is! We don't know who sent it or why it came up here with you, i mean for all we know it could kill him!" Newt says to Thomas.

The girl sees me and tilts her head, i go to turn around and abort but Frypan drags me in and I groan, "he's already dying" Thomas replies to Newt.

"Look at him!" The Greenie says nodding his head in Alby's direction and Newt looks "how could this possibly get any worse, c'mon it's worth a try" Thomas says and Newt turns to him.

"Alright, do it" everyone looks at Alby as he wheezes from the pain, Thomas had some sort of needle "WOAH HOLD UP WHAT IS THAT!?" I yell and everyone had only just noticed me.

Thomas then gets strangled by Alby, I walk over to him to help and kneel down but Alby then grabs my neck too, "you shouldn't be here! You shouldn't be here!" He shouts as I struggle in his grip nobody notices Alby has me.

"Watch out, man" newt says as he pulls Thomas away from Alby's grasp "get the syringe!" Newt calls and then I use all my strength to gather words "Help..." everyone heard me and the girl with black hair comes over.

"I've got you!" She says as the boys stab Alby with the syringe his grip still tight, I feel myself become dizzy, my eyes closing slowly.

The girl then yanks his hand away and I gasp for air "well that worked" Thomas said as he steadied his breathing "okay from now on someone stays here and watches him around the clock" newt says coming over to me.

He wraps his arms around me "where were you? You weren't here when I returned with the others" he whispers and I still try to get my breathing back to normal.

"Hey" Gally suddenly says behind us "sundown you two." He points to me and Thomas, "time to go" the light haired boy says.

I let go off Newt and walk over to Gally rubbing my neck clearing my throat, as we left the hut Gally grabs my shoulders.

"Greenbean! What were you thinking going out in the maze!?" He yells with a worried face "you had me worried sick!" He then pulls me into a hug.

I was shocked at first as Gally normally wasn't like that he then takes mine and Thomas' arms and took us to the pit "hey what is your problem with me?" Thomas asks Gally.

"Everything started going wrong the minute you showed up, first Ben, then Alby now the girl, everyone saw she recognised you." He points.

"And I'm betting that you know who she is" Gally says opening the door to the pit "Gal, not everything is his fault, she knows me too ya know" I place my hand on his shoulder as he puts me and Thomas in separate cages.

Gally tied the doors shut "Gally... you know we can't stay here forever right?" Thomas says earning no reply from the builder.

"You went to the maze?" Thomas asks and I nodded still not able to speak from my sore throat "Alby got you good huh?" And I nod to Thomas as a reply.

I then heard a clattering noise "who's there?" I croak "it's just me" Chuck replies and I sigh rubbing my throat.

"Sorry kiddo" I cough and he hands me food and water "here you'll feel better" i nod thanking him as I dig in sighing in delight.

The boy looks infront of him and I spot something "hey what you got there?" I ask and he take it out "oh wow that's amazing Chuck!" I smile "what's that for?" I ask and he looks at it again.

"It's for my parents" I look at him with a sad expression then Thomas wakes up "you remember your parents?" He asks and I roll my eyes passing him some food.

"No.. I mean I know I must have them, and where ever they are I'm sure they miss me but I can't miss them because I don't remember them" he sighs then looks at Thomas.

"What do you think your gonna find out there tomorrow?" The young boy asks "uhh I don't know but hey if there's a way out me and Minho are gonna find it." Thomas tells the boy.

Everyone sits in silence as Chuck looks at me extending his hand out through the gap showing his little figure "here."

I take the little creation of his and sigh "Chuck why would you give this to me?" tears were about to fill my eyes as I look at the curly haired boy.

"I can't remember them anyways, and your like a big sister to me, your the closest to family I've got Y/n/n" Chuck says.

"Maybe if we find a way out you can give it to them for me" I shake my head "I'm going to go get some sleep" he says picking up the light and walking away.

I look at the figure and blink multiple times to not cry "Hey Chuck!" I call and the boy comes over "put out your hand kiddo"

He puts out his hand and I give him back his wooden figure he made and closed his hand "I want you to give that to them yourself, we're getting out of here I promise okay?" I say.

The boy looks at me then to his hand nodding "good night" Chuck says and I smile at him "good night buddy" I say reaching my arm out the gap messing up his hair and he laughs walking away.