1:14

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

Y/n's POV:

I WAS at Sector 7, The grievers kept injuring me, playing with their food, yup, I was their food, lovely I have a couple of bruises from where they threw items like rocks at me.

Every now and then when the grievers slept I sang mine and chuck's song that we both know "and I was running far away would I run off the world some day, nobody knows, nobody even knows..." I stop when I hear a rock hit the floor, I crawled over to a circular tunnel but then the wall infront closed.

I hid in the darkness, where they couldn't find me, the grievers were infront of me protecting the area I was in, I don't know why but I felt something was coming.

I keep thinking of Newt, his face when our hands disconnected, Jessie's screams, Gally's attempt to save me, I hope they're okay.

They probably think I'm dead to be honest, I hear a dozen footsteps around the corner infront, I stayed hidden where nothing could see me.

I then hear a faint voice of someone saying "LETS GO!!" Which scared the hell out of me I felt my heart stop, then I hear battle cries.

Screams and screeches, something was going on outside the wall, I don't know what it was but then I hear a rumble, I try to go as far into the corner as I can so nothing can see me.

I didn't want the grievers to get me, so I hid, I hear Chuck.. I think.. but then Teresa saying something about a code.

Minho shouted out numbers but then people yelled his name, he continued and the wall infront of me opened slowly, I heard screeches and a splat.

A door opens and I see light, i look up to see the guys, they didn't spot me, i see Jessie and grab her hand, she screams and I let go jumping.

Everyone turns to me as I hold my racing heart "shucks sake Jessie..." I sigh as my heart goes back to normal, Newt kneels down and hugs me tight.

He looks me in the eyes and leans in, I copy his movements and our lips touched, we were kissing gently and we pulled away hearing a "ew, just ew!" From Minho and I laugh.

Newt gets up and helps me to my feet, we walk out of the dark tunnel to see a hall of pipes on the walls.

Newt examines me and sees my bruises and cuts, "you alright love?" He asks stroking my cheek and I nod smiling.

We walk until we see a door with a sign above it saying 'exit' "seriously?" Frypan says in disbelief.

Thomas steps forward, his hand shaking like crazy as he pulled down the handle, he pushed the door forwards.