2:12

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

I LOOK at the road below me then back at Thomas, I had tears in my eyes we put hands slip more "Y/N!!" Brenda shouts "Tell everyone I love them.." I sniff to Thomas.

Vmmm. Vmmm. Vmmmm.

Were the sounds I heard in the distance, Thomas' hand slips from mine and now I was falling down screaming "Y/N!!!" Brenda and Thomas shout.

Thomas climbs back up to Brenda before taking one last look at me before going, tears in their eyes, I hear that same noise again and grip onto my bag's straps.

Vmmm. Vmmm. Vmmm.

I close my eyes letting tears fall "Chuck.. Gally... Winston.. Jessie... see you soon.." I sob as I fall in the air, I hear the noise get louder as I almost reach the ground.

I hear a scream below me, I then land but in someone's arms, "I GOT HER!!!" They shout I open my eyes to see Newt, we were moving in a car.

I wrap my arms around his neck crying "I got you love... I got you..." he whispers I pull away and he wipes my tears away, I lift myself up and we kiss.

Our lips gently touching one another's and we pull away for air "thank you newt.." I sob and he hugs me again.

"Y/n!!" Milly cried and I hug her, I didn't tell anyone about my arm and how I got bitten because I didn't want to make a big deal..

Newt's POV when the building was about to blow:

I ride the zipline keeping a tight grip as I go down to another building, a light then follows me down and I see Janson in the helicopter and smile.

As the others come down I take Milly from Teresa "where's y/n, Thomas and Brenda?" Jorge asks as the music stops, we look up at the building and it blows up.

"NOOOOO!!" I yell as Milly screams crying, I fall to my knees watching the building collapse, the others wrap their arms around me and Milly for comfort.

Jorge sighs "Maybe it was best Y/n stayed behind anyways" he says sadly and I shoot up "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" I shout, Milly holds my hand angry too.

"She was scratched by a crank on her neck. She would have turned into one anyways at some point" Jorge says and I feel the colour fall from my face "what.." I quietly say.

"Do you know when she got scratched? Did she have a crank attack her at any point?" Jorge asks and I look back at the others "Yeah but it couldn't have scratched h- oh.." Minho says realising.

I dont talk to anyone for the rest of the night, nor do I talk to them in the morning until Teresa speaks up "You know if it wasn't for those girls Thomas would still be alive" she scoffs annoyed.

Milly stops in her steps, anger spreading through her face, she charges up to Teresa and pushes her forwards making Teresa smack her chin on the ground.

"OH SHIT!!" Frypan yells laughing a little but hides it with a cough, Milly then spins Teresa around and starts throwing punches at Teresa's face.

"Maybe she learned this from y/n when she was beating up Janson... a 9 year old" Minho says obviously impressed, Aris laughs a little but covers his mouth.

Jorge takes Milly off Teresa who now had a bloody face "oh damn.. you look like shit T" Frypan says causing Teresa to glare at him.

"It wasn't their fault Teresa" I say annoyed, we then come across an old car, we all get inside and drive around hoping to find Marcus, an old friend of Jorge's.

As we go on the road Milly holds her hands and I hug her "how did you learn to fight?" I ask her and she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"Y-Y/n... you know when s-she always got into fights I kind of learned from watching" she cries "I miss her..."

I hug my sister and sigh "I do too mils.." someone in the car yells it was Aris he was pointing upwards ahead, we all look to see Y/n, a crank, Thomas and Brenda.

"THEYRE ALIVE!!" Minho cheers, a crank jumps onto Y/n which made me stand up in my seat, Thomas grabs Y/n and breaks the glass making the crank fall to its death.

"Somethings wrong.." I say as I see Y/n move down a little bit "SHE'S SLIPPING!!" Frypan yells and Jorge speeds up the rusty car.

I look at Milly then back at Y/n who was now falling in the sky screaming "NOO!" I yell as we near her, Milly screams next to me as she was more closer to the ground.

I reach out and hear y/n saying something about the people she had lost, she closed her eyes and I catch her "I GOT HER!!!" I shout to the others and she opens her eyes.

Y/n's POV- present:

I sit on Newt's lap as I listen to Minho talk about how Milly beat up Teresa sticking up for me, I couldn't help but laugh giving her a high-five.

"Nice one Mils, that'll teach everyone not to-" I stop talking as I feel someone lift up my hair revealing my scratch to everyone.

"Y/n..." Newt whispers, his face was sad and it hurt me to see him sad "why didn't you tell me?" I just take his hand and move on Newt's lap so I'm facing him.

I wrap my legs around him and hold his warm cheeks, my thumb catching one lonely tear from his face.

"It's nothing" I smile weakly at him, I give him a soft kiss on the lips hugging him, he pulls me closer to his body and i fall asleep to his heartbeat.