2:5

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

"C'mon, keep going!" Thomas yells as we crawl up a steep sand hill to hide from WICKED, orders were being shouted from behind as they searched for us.

We looked behind us and laid there on our front seeing lots of people with lights and vehicles searching "for us!?" Milly groans.

"C'mon let's go! We'll lose them in the storm!!" Thomas yells as we back away, the wind whooshing in our ears, they were getting closer.

"Go, go, go! Stay low!" Thomas says as we crawl away more, we all run away from the building staying close to one another.

I then slip and roll all the way down the hill "Y/N!!" Jessie screams as I hit a building's shattered window still rolling, i then find myself on shattered glass and cut myself in a few places and scream.

The others stumble down the sand hill in the building racing to me, Minho breathes heavily as he gets out a flashlight shining it around the area then to me.

"Y/n!!" Jessie and Milly say in unison rushing towards me but I weakly sit up holding out my hand for them to stop "broken glass here, don't go near it" I warn and they pause.

"Where the hell are we?" Minho asks "we gotta go!" Thomas says backing away "aye hold up!" I say raising my hands but then whimpering at the pain from the broken glass "what about me!" I huff.

"No Thomas stop!" Teresa says causing Thomas to stop moving turning to us "tell me what's going on." She demands he breathes heavily walking over to Teresa.

"It's WICKED, it's WICKED, they lied to us, we never escaped, me and Aris, we found bodies too many to count" he says and I hear a click beside me, Winston had a flashlight examining the glass in my skin.

He gritted his teeth and inhaled shaking his head "that's nasty" he says breathing out again and I furrow my eye brows "no kidding" Aris chuckles tracing his fingers near my cuts.

"I'm sure I can sort something out.." Winston hesitates as he signals Aris to carry me, I cry out in pain as the others talk about the bodies and WICKED.

I then hear Newt sighing "okay, so what's the plan?" He asks only to have no response "you do have a plan right?" He says placing his hands on my hips and carrying the girls over the glass so they don't hurt themselves.

"He doesn't have a plan Newt..." I quietly say, Thomas nods his head agreeing with me "well, we followed you out here Thomas, and now your saying you have no idea where we're going or what we're doing" he says annoyed.

"Wait." Aris says as he carried me "Janson said something about people hiding in the mountains, some kind of resistance or army" the boy explains chucking me in the air a little to have a better grip.

"The right arm, the right arm. If they're really against WICKED, maybe they can help us" Thomas says clearly making a plan.

I look at my body and see blood showing more now and sigh holding my grip tighter on Aris' neck getting his attention "It's alright I just need to look for a place to set you.." he whispers.

"People. In the mountains. Mountain people, that's your plan?" Newt asks and I laugh but then moan in pain "it's the only chance we have." Thomas says and I start to get a headache.

"Aris..." I whimper and he looks around then looks at Winston "get a flashlight we need to look around for somewhere to help her" Aris says and Winston nods grabbing a flashlight.

He shines it about "hey guys!" He calls "check this out!" He says crouching on the floor, footsteps were on the ground, and they weren't ours.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

I hear a dripping sound below me, i look down to see my blood dripping on a broken piece of glass on the floor and whimper "Y/n your bleeding even worse now!" Jessie points out causing people to look.

"Love, we need to find somewhere for you.." he says and I sigh "yeah well no kidding" Minho shines his light in a building "c'mon open up" he says lifting up the door.

Winston and Aris clean my cuts, take out the glass, clean the cuts again then bandage me up "thanks guys" I say hugging them "I feel a little better" i smile.

They help me stand on my feet and I look around the stores with a torch I was told to get anything I might need from the items stored.

I see clothes and look at them, I needed to get new clothes seeming my other one is shredded from the glass and I didn't want to expose myself too much.

I walk with Teresa and she turns her light to mannequins, she gasps at the sight whilst I squeal in fright of the burnt faces "you alright?" Newt calls from another room in the store.

"I'm fine" Teresa replies as I stay silent holding my racing heart "holy shit!" I mumble continuing to look for clothes to wear, a top is all I need really with survival items.

I grab a long sleeved top that was white and walk to a wall that was a good enough height to change in, the long sleeves would stop sand hitting my bare skin.

As I take off my top and I look in the tiny mirror infront of me and see Frypan staring at Teresa and I changing "AYE FRY!!" I scream turning around glaring at him.

Newt grabbed Frypan's chin turning it away facing him "what?" Frypan asks causing Newt to smile a little, I continue putting on my top and tucked it into my black cargo trousers sighing.

I then grab a black and white patterned paisley bandana, black finger less gloves, dark grey denim jacket and put them on, I tied the bandana on my wrist so it's in easy reach.

I grab my torch again walking past Frypan and Newt, i punch Frypan in the arm and he hisses in pain, Newt laughs "you deserved that mate".

I then look for the little girls and see them with equipment on the floor, their torches were on a stall facing a wall creating a big light, they were doing shadow puppets smiling.