2:6

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

I FEEL arms wrap around my waist, someone's chin resting on my shoulder, I turn and see Newt, the lights then come on causing me to jump, I run over to a place with weapons.

I see a bow and arrows, I grab a ton of arrows and put them in my bag with my survival items, I grab the bow wrapping it round me, an assault rifle, shotgun and pistol, i chuck the shotgun to Newt, the pistol to Frypan, the others had weapons.

Except for the little ones of course, they weren't allowed to use them, i then heard a yell "hey!" I join the others in the centre "Run!" Thomas yells as he sprints over to us with Minho.

We didn't move "Go!" He screams, i then here groans, it was those zombie things again, the flared people, the cranks.. they were chasing the boys.

Teresa grabs Jessie as Frypan grabs Milly then we all back away running "shit!" Newt curses as we sprint in another direction as fast as we could, I whimper at the pain of my cuts as i run but try my best to ignore them.

We run up stairs trying our best to get away from the monsters "Thomas Minho, what the hell are those things!?" Winston yells as we jump steps "I don't know just keep going!" The boy replies.

"Move! Move!" Minho orders as we reach the top of the stairs of what appears to be the second floor of a shopping centre, I'm unsure "where do we go!?" Winston says grabbing my arm pulling me along as I slow down.

As we sprint forwards a crank suddenly appears in front of us, Aris then rushed forwards towards the crank "ARIS NO!!" I scream but he hits the crank in the legs causing it to fall.

We all back away up another set of stairs, the crank crawls reaching for my leg and I scream, more cranks snarled rushing our way with their rotten scent.

It keeps reaching for me an I stumble backwards on a step, it stands up about to grab me but I grab the assault rifle I had and shot it in the head screaming causing it to fall back.

I run up the stairs separated from the others as they're on the other side of the third floor, I try rushing over to them but I kept hissing at my cuts, a crank tries grabbing my hair but it was too short for them to reach.

Maybe cutting it to my shoulders was a good idea I laugh to myself, i then hear Jessie scream, she was on the floor and I crank was reaching out for her, I run as fast as I can sliding on the floor shooting my gun at the crank grabbing Jessie in the process and get up on my feet again.

As I hold her hand I push her forwards to the others as me and Newt run side by side he was on my left as we ran, a crank suddenly smashed through the glass.

It was on my right side so it wasn't near Newt but then it pushes me to the ground tackling me towards the floors barrier.

I push it back but it drags me with it and I cry out as I scratches the back of my neck a little, it rolls me over so it was on top and I cry out to the others struggling.

"HELP ME PLEASE!!" I scream, Newt yanks the crank back from me but then the monster grabs hold of Newt throwing him to the ground "NEWT!!" I scream getting to my feet.

As they were near the barrier I see the crank get on top of Newt groaning, I kick the creature into the barrier off Newt and it falls down away from us all.

"Newt you good?" Thomas asks helping him up as I feel a little tingle sensation at my neck "yeah, thanks guys, thanks love." He says and I give him a smile.

More cranks chase us and we sprint "THROUGH HERE!!" I yell as we enter a door with a long hallway with dim lighting "Guys where are we going!?" Winston asks.

"RUN!!" Teresa yells, we come to a door that's locked and I push to the front facing the cranks as the others work on the door behind me, I get the assault rifle and fire aiming for their heads.

"GET AWAY YOU BASTARDS!!!" I scream as they fall to the ground, but more came flooding through the hall snarling, the others break the door behind me as I keep shooting.

Winston then goes beside me firing a pistol "thought you'd need help y/n/n" he yells and I smile "thanks Winnie!" I shout back to him as we fire the cranks to distract them.

"CMON LETS GO!!" The others call as they enter the door, i run and Winston follows behind me, as we enter Winston screams falling down.

I turn to see I crank on him and he gets pulled to the door again "WINSTON!!" Thomas calls and I scream rushing to Winston to help as more cranks grab him.

"HELP ME!!" He yells and I start to cry "IM TRYING WINNIE!!!" I reply pulling him away as much as I can, the others start to help except the younger two.

His top starts lifting showing his stomach and the cranks start scratching his skin, Winston screams and I scream with him, we pull him away, Thomas and Minho close the door.

Well.. it burst open again when they let go running to us again as we carry Winston, Milly and Jessie away as fast as we could to protect them.

We make it to a dark part of the shopping centre that had crumbled and turned into ruins outside, cranks were groaning and snarling looking around for us as we hid turning off our flashlights.