2:3

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

I WAKE in the girls room where we all slept and gasp looking around, no Teresa, no Harriet, no Sonya, oh there's Milly but wait.

"JESSIE!?" I scream as I get up from the bed scrambling to my feet i then grab Milly's shoulders "where is she mil?" I ask.

It looks like she had been crying "t-they took her" she sobs, I hug her tight and hear the door unlock, i look around to see scientists.

I start to panick "shucks sake umm.." I whisper as I look around the room seeing a vent, I take it off the wall and take Milly's hand I put her in first and then I move in shortly after closing the vent behind me.

As we crawl I hear water trickle in a dark room, I crawl to the source of the sound with Milly behind me staying close.

I open the vent silently and enter the room making no noise, I look to see Thomas washing his face and I try and hold back my laugh.

I stay under the bed with Milly, turns out we were under Thomas' bed, as he stands in front of his bed I grab his ankle causing him to scream.

The lights turn on and everyone wakes up as me and Milly laugh under the bed next the the vent "I... can't... breathe" I laugh.

As we crawl out I see everyone staring at me and the little blonde next to me, Minho smiled but then I feel someone wrap their arms around me from behind.

I turn to see newt "hey" I smile as he kisses my forehead "heya love, you alright?" He asks and I nod but then shake my head no.

He gives me a questionable look "Jessie is gone..." I whisper and his grip around my waist becomes tighter, we all talk until everyone got tired.

Me and Milly got the spare bunk but she slept with me, once the lights were off once again and I could hear people's light snoring I began to sing as quietly as possible hoping to sleep.

"And I was running far away would I run off the world someday... nobody knows, nobody even knows.. I was dancing in the rain I f-felt a-alive and I-I can't c-complain" my lower jaw shakes and my vision becomes teary.

I then hear a rattle and shoot upward smashing my head on something "OUCH!" I shout but cover my mouth looking around.

"Pssst!" I heard a voice say from below Thomas' bed "hey, down here!" The voice calls again, i look to see Thomas looking down.

I could see him jump whispering "oh, my God." Only to be shushed "c'mon follow me" the familiar voice whispers.

I get up from mine and Milly's bed trying to be quite, she starts to fidget causing me to freeze, Thomas disappears in the vent and I sigh.

"What you doing?" Someone asks in the dark scaring the hell out of me, I just ignore them and dive into the vent hoping they were sleep talking.

I follow the voice of someone saying "Hurry, this way" until I was behind Thomas, I stay quiet as he moves away following the voice.

As I follow Thomas he speaks up not knowing I'm still there "hey wait a second, what the hell are we doing?" He asks the boy.

"Come on, we're gonna miss it!" He tells Thomas and I hear Thomas sigh "what the hell am I doing" I then see Thomas come to a stop causing me to freeze.

"What are we doing?" The boy asks again only to be shushed "come here!" The familiar voice says.

"Watch." The boy says, i look round the corner to see Aris, I crawl in between them still not noticed. A scientist then walks by.

Picking something from her pocket, a card, she's then followed by a trolley with a body inside swiping her card on a door.

I gasp causing the boys to look at me, Aris jumped a little as Thomas was about to scream, i cover his mouth silencing him.

"What the hell was that?" Thomas asks Aris "They bring in new ones every night like clockwork" the boy explains.

"You know what they do with them?" Thomas questions the boy in the grey hoodie who shakes his head "i don't know"

"This is as far as I've ever gotten, the vents don't even go into that section, but once they go through that door... they don't come back out, I don't think anybody ever really leaves this place" he sighs.

"Come on we gotta go before somebody notices were gone" Aris says as he crawls beside me "why did you show me this?" Thomas asks.

"Because maybe the others will listen to you, both of you. There's something weird going on here" Aris says and I laugh "damn right!" Aris and Thomas look at me and I nod my head for the boy to continue.

"And I know that you think so too" and with that Aris crawls away and I follow him "hey wait!" Thomas calls over to us and we stop.

"What's your name?" He asks Aris and the grey hoodie boy looks at me and I look at him, we look back at Thomas "Aris" we say in unison.

Then we crawl away leaving Thomas alone "thanks Aris, really this was a pretty cool thing you showing us this" I smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow on your table!" I tell the boy and he smiles waving goodbye.

Time skip...

We were all in the cafeteria again, i was talking to Aris on his table and we eventually became very good friends, for a moment he was looking at his cake examining it causing me to laugh.

Janson walks in to the cafeteria and I stand up glaring at him, I walk over to him furious punching his rat face to the side as hard as I could.

"Where is she!" I say looking at him, everyone around the room gasps "where the shuck is she you bastard!" I shout kneeing him in the nuts.

Causing him to fall down, i get on top of him sending punches to his face continuously "you rat face! Asshole! Son of a bit-" I then get pulled away from Janson.

Who gets up putting on a fake smile, he walks up to me and punches me in the guts causing me to bend over holding my stomach.

After he calls out names he smiles again "Enjoy the rest of your evening!" He says walking out with people he called out for, I was still being held back by two men in uniform.

I elbow them in the face causing them to let go, I charge over to Janson who was facing the open door about to turn.

I push him towards causing him to smash his face in the door, I grab him by his leather collar pinning him to the door "where is she! Where is Jessie!" I ask.

I then push past Janson running out of the door, something none of us were allowed to do, i rush down the hall looking in every window on every door.

I then see Jessie, the door was locked and she was hooked up unconscious on a bed, I saw a computer screen with her brain and gasp banging on the door.

Something shocks me like before and I fall to the ground screaming.