3:7

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

The next day...

"No." Thomas says "there's got to be another way" I roll my eyes "she's the best choice we have, the ONLY choice we have so you'll have to deal with it" I say.

I look at Newt who is looking at the helmet of a WICKED soldier, he looked impatient like he was going to flip.

"You think she's really gonna help us?" Thomas asks Gally  "I don't plan on asking for her permission" he replies back.

"Am I missing something here? This is the same girl who betrayed us correct? Same dick?" She questions and I smile nudging her a little laughing.

"I like her" Gally says pointing to Brenda and I smirk raising an eyebrow at him, i look at him then turn wrapping my arms around my back moving them up and down making kissing sounds.

"Really Y/n." He rolls his eyes and I smirk "what your afraid your little girlfriend is gonna get hurt?" Newt unexpectedly says to Thomas "oh shit.." I can't help but laugh and cover my mouth.

"Hmm? This obviously hasn't just been about rescuing Minho" he tells the boy and I slowly make my way over to him "what are you talking about?" Thomas asks.

"Teresa!" Newt says standing up straight from his leaning position "she's the reason he's missing in the first place, now we finally have an opportunity to get him out and you don't want to because of her?" He questions getting closer to Thomas.

"Because deep down inside you still care about her right? Just admit it! DONT LIE TO ME!!" He says pinning Thomas to the wall "DONT LIE TO ME!!" He repeats and I reach for his shoulder.

"I'm sorry..." he says to Thomas then turns around to me "sorry.." Newt walks away holding his arm, something was wrong..

"I'll talk to him" I say following Newt outside, i look to see him sat at the edge of the building, his legs dangling, I sit down and do the same.

"Sorry you had to see that... back there." He says facing me, I kiss his cheek placing my head on his shoulder "it's okay" he sighs "I guess I can't hide this anymore."

He reaches for his sleeve pulling it up revealing black veins travelling up his arm, I feel my heart drop "why didn't you tell me Newt..." I say lifting my head up from his shoulder.

I felt tears build up in my eyes "didn't think it'd make any difference, all I know is that wicked must have put me in that maze for a reason." He says looking at his arm.

I take his arm and kiss it, he then places his hands on my cheeks wiping away tears that were falling "maybe.. they wanted to see what the difference between immunes like you and people like me"

I then place my hand on his cheek then play with his hair a little, I blink letting more tears fall "we can get rid off it.. we can cure you.." I say my voice cracking.

"Don't worry about me, this is about Minho" he says and I pull him away from the edge as we sit opposite each other and pin him ground to the floor.

Tears were falls down like waterfalls, I couldn't deal with this I clear my throat looking down at him "I will help you... I promise Newt." I sniff.

I then let go of him turning away bringing my knees to my chest hiding my face "If there is a slightest chance we can save him, that we can get him out of there then we have to take that" he says lifting up my head.

"When did you get it?" I ask looking at his arm "when I got the crank off you and it attacked me.." he says and I back away cursing to myself screaming.

I look back at him moving my hair out my face, my hands on my head as I stand "I'm so sorry!" I cry and he rushes over to me.

"What why?" He asks and i look at him in the eyes whilst taking his arm, i trace my fingers up and down his arm, a tear falls on it and I wipe it away "this is my fault" i say.

He makes me face him using both his hands to wipe my tears "this is not your fault love!" He says with a sad face, he then pulls me into a hug then kisses me.

This kiss was different... it was passionate. gentle. it was amazing but.. it was almost like a goodbye kiss, We break away for breath and I give him a sad smile.

He pulls down his sleeve and picks me up, I wrap my legs around him and my arms go around his neck.

I sniff every now and then, he gets a chair that was on the roof with us and sits down on it with me still attached to him.

We watch the sunset together and speak "I promise I'll stay strong for you love.. for milly... for everyone" he says kissing my lips quickly.

"I love you lizard" I smile poking his cheek and he looks at me smiling back "I love you too, love" he says hugging me tight, i fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up in someone's arms, I was moving, i look up to see Newt, he places me down on a bed and puts a blanket over me, he goes to leave but I grab his wrist.

"Stay?.." I whisper and he smiles laying down with me "I'll keep you close" he says pulling me against his chest and we snuggle together.

It was time for the plan, we all wait a few minutes for Thomas to arrive with Teresa, me and Newt sit on the couch together waiting.

The door opens and a female with a bag on her head walks in and I clap my hands as they put her in a chair lifting the bag from her head.

"Gally" Teresa says "here's how this is gonna go.." he says causing me to smile "we're gonna ask you some questions and your gonna tell us exactly what we need to know"