2:2

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

I WALK into a room with Jessie on my back playing with my short hair causing me to laugh, i chase after Milly as we run into a busy room.

Teresa right behind us laughing, as I continue to chase Milly and carry Jessie we get stopped by Janson "this isn't a playground girls." He smiles.

I scoff taking Jessie off my back allowing my self to be taken somewhere, i get laid onto a bed as they grab a needle, i start to panic and back away.

I get off the bed and my breathing becomes quick and shallow "calm down miss please!" The nurse with the needle calls and I keep walking backwards.

I then bump into someone, they wrap their arms around me and I feel their warm breath against the side of my face "calm down love.." Newt whispers.

I feel him plant a kiss on my cheek and I turn around "almost didn't recognise you" he smiles running his fingers through my hair.

I smile hugging him "it's okay I'll be here waiting for you, remember to breath in and out" Newt says breathing in and out demonstrating.

I nod and make my way back to the bed as the nurse gets the needle again "w-what's in that?" I ask shaking.

"Just a little cocktail, Calcium, folate, Vitamins A through Z, pretty much everything you've been deprived of out there, try relax." She speaks and I let out a shaky sigh.

'Breathe in and out, in an out' I think to myself closing my eyes, i then feel a sharp cold point enter my skin and I whimper in pain.

I then open my eyes and see she was finished, just bandaging my arm and everything, I then walk out after I'm excused.

I then see everyone doing different things, i then see Thomas being taken away somewhere, i see Minho on a treadmill running and I decide to go to the one next to him.

Thomas returns and the same man that took him away came to me "miss y/n, if you could follow me please" the man speaks in a deep voice.

I get off the treadmill waving goodbye at Minho and he returns it, i then send a worried smile to Newt who watched me go.

I sit in a small room, alone. A glass window to my left, a table, and two chairs one I sat on and the one that remained empty.

I then hear a door and Janson comes in sitting down in the spare seat "I won't take up too much of your time" the man says smiling at me.

"I really only have one question" a long silence followed and I waved my hand signalling him to continue "what do you remember about WICKED?" He asks and I look at him dead in the eye.

I look back on some memories looking away from Janson to my hands "Your not in trouble, we're just having a conversation, I'm just trying to understand" he says.

"Understand what exactly?" I ask glaring at him "who's side are you on?" He asks and I stay silent. "I remember a blonde lady, working for WICKED, looking after what they call subjects" I mumble.

Janson then turns his full attention to me "I remember they sent me to the maze" I continue "I remember watching my friends drown in tubes right before my eyes" I sigh.

I make eye contact with Janson again "I'm on their side" I say "interesting.. you say you worked for WICKED, but they sent you into the maze.. why would they do that?" He asks and I shrug.

"Maybe you should have asked them before you killed them you bastard." I glare, Janson looks around the room smiling "I'll be sure to keep that in mind, enjoy the rest of your stay." He stands.

I don't even bother saying anything else "you and your friends have all been cleared to join the others" he says leaving 'others?' I thought.

"Wait!" he stops at the door "others?" I ask confused, i then get led to a cafeteria looking room that was full of people
"Y/n!" A voice calls, i look to see Jessie and Minho.

"What's going on?" I ask and Minho grabs my hand leading me to the others "we weren't the only maze" he says and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

I go to sit down beside Newt, he pulls me onto his lap wrapping his arms around my waste, my face heats up and I hide it into his chest.

I hear his heart beat quickly causing me to smile i then hear a dark skinned boy explain about what happened to them "and these people come in and started shooting up the place" he says.

"It was intense" another boy says "they pulled us out the maze and brought us here" the dark skinned boy finished.

I turn my head to face them "what about the rest? the other people left behind in the maze what happened to them?" Newt asks as he rests his chin on my head.

"I don't know, I guess WICKED still has them" the boy shrugs "how long have you been here?" I ask tilting my head with curiosity.

"Not long just a day or two, that kid over there" he points to a boy in a grey hoodie "has been here the longest, almost a week, his maze was nothing but girls" he says.

I look over to see the boy all alone and sigh getting off Newt's laps, I poke his cheek as I move away from the others to the boy in the grey hoodie.

I sit opposite him smiling "hello there, I'm y/n" I put my hand out he looks at me and then my hand, he takes my hand and shakes it "Aris" he says.

Janson comes into the room with other men "good gentlemen, ladies, you all know how this works, If you hear your name called please rise in an orderly fashion, join my colleagues behind me" he points.

"Where they will escort you to the eastern wing your new lives are about to begin" he finishes me and Aris look at one another "I don't trust them" I whisper and he nods in agreement.

Aris then went low on the table as names were called, everyone groaned as he finished the names "now now don't get discouraged if I could take more i would, there's always tomorrow your time will come" he says.

But then he looks at his clipboard again "seems I've missed one, Jessie" he calls and I stand up from the table and run to Jessie holding her back from going.

"Now, now Y/n let's not make a scene" Janson calls and I pull Jessie closer to me "no, your not taking her rat face" i glare, Janson sighs.

I then pick Jessie up in my arms as people near us "stay back you bastards!" I yell, i then feel a shock on my back causing me to drop Jessie and shake.

"Y/N!" I hear people call as they gather me, I grab Jessie as I'm on the floor pulling her close to my body but black out.