1:12

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

I WALK outside to see all the fielders and gladers panicking "what's going on?" Milly asks running up to me and I shrug, I give Jessie a piggy back and grab Milly in my arms to keep them safe.

Newt and the others come up behind me "what's going on?" Thomas asks a glader "the gates they aren't closing" he replies and I turn around with panic on my face.

I stand frozen as the others walk past me, "are you okay love?" Newt asks and I shake my head no "I'm terrified Newt what if those things come through..." I say and he hugs me, taking Milly from my arms.

All of a sudden all of the doors opened, Jessie cried out in fear and I felt my shoulder become wet "don't cry Jessie please..." I whisper but she continues crying I look around and see Chuck running to me.

All the boys gathered near the gate I was at "everyone hide! Grab every weapon you can find!" Gally orders and I just spin around looking at the North East South And West doors.

Thomas and Teresa were going to get Alby, suddenly there was a shrieking sound, Jessie and Milly screamed, me and Newt looked at each other worried.

"Everybody hide!" Thomas shouts and no one had a second though they just did it, everyone ran shouting, there they were right behind us, i put Jessie in my arms so I can see her infront of me.

We all run into a field of corn "get down!" Someone yells and we all crouched staying silent, a metal claw hovers above Zart and I try to scream out to warn him but it was too late.

He flew out of our view screaming, "get to the village!" Thomas shouts and we all run, I felt Jessie shake in my arms.

I see Gally go into the cage with other gladers "GALLY!!" I scream and he goes into the cage being separated from us.

We all run into a building sweating "Alby!" I call "what's going on?" He asks and no one spoke until Thomas said "they're here" Alby looked confused "the grievers?"

More shouting was heard "Thomas what do we do?" One of the girls from the field ask, "run, run, run!" He says, we walked over and around dead bodies of fielders and gladers "I'm so sorry!" I call out to Harriet.

She looks back at me confused "this is all my fault your losing your people!" I shout and she looks forward again "it's okay!"She  shouts, i didn't believe her.

A griever crashes into a building infront of us and I scream, newt grabs me and we  all back away, i pass Sonya Jessie as I get a Jar that had fire in an throw it at the hideous beast.

As it caught on fire screeching we ran, the hideous griever rolled around and eventually had no flames on its body but it screeched chasing after me.

"I THINK I PISSED IT OFF!!" I shout and everyone agrees I look around to see no newt "WHERES NEWT!!" I cry out as the creature gets closer.

It jumps on me and I fall screaming "NO PLEASE NO!!" I cry out as tears fall down my eyes "NEWT!!!" I scream.

Then the griever gets speared and stumbles off me I turn to see a figure limping over to me,"NEWT YOUR OKAY!!" I cry out and he picks me up.

We all run away and move into a building, I stay in Newt's arms safely as we enter the middle of the room "you okay love?" He asks hugging me tight I nod sobbing.

"I.. i.. I thought I lost you" I whisper hugging him back, we then pull apart as something walked on the roof, I get off newt and walk to the front.

Parts of wood were being stepped on and possibly being broken, the noise of 'shh' from the room but then suddenly the roof breaks and the collapses, a boy calls for help.

Thomas and newt go to help him but the boy gets pulled backwarks, the others stumble back away from it, newt waved his machete about "NEWT CAREFUL WITH THAT!!" I shout.

Then a tail of a griever floats around near Chuck "CHUCK!!" I scream, the boy tries to jump but gets snatched, I grab him but struggle as two more tails break through the roof hovering, "HELP!!" Chuck shouted.

"CHUCK DONT LET GO!" I yell and he replies shouting "NO SHIT!!" A syringe suddenly pops out the tail and Alby lets out a battle cry.

He breaks off the syringe and the grievers tail with a weapon he found, the tail eventually breaks and Chuck falls down, but the other two tails that were hovering grab me and Alby.

I scream as it pulls me upwards "Y/N/N!!" Chuck yells, the first tail, the one that grabbed Alby had almost successfully got him, but Thomas holds onto Alby.

"Thomas get them out!" We're Alby's last words before he got dragged away, the second tail still had me and I scream louder than before, it had a tight grip on my ankle.

"HELP ME!!!" I cry out, holding onto the ceiling "TAKE MY HAND LOVE!" Newt yells and I take his hand, i hold on tightly, but our hands were slipping.

I feel tears fall down my cheeks "newt.. look this may be a bad time right now but I really really like you.. ever since I came into the glade, even outside of the maze so it seems" I give him a weak smile.

"Look after the others for me, look after Jessie" I look over from newt to Jessie who was trying to race over to me but Sonya and Harriet had hold of her.

"Y/N DONT YOU DARE!" Newt yells and I cry a bit more nodding as our hands slip more, other people tried helping but it was no use.

"Y/N, LOVE NO PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!" The dirty blonde boy yells but it was too late, I got carried away, I screamed as it took me.

I saw everyone barge out the building, i then saw Gally come out of the cage looking at me horrified "Y/N!!!" He yells running after me "GALLY!!" I scream.

The griever's tail smashed me into a wall and took me to a place called Sector 7.