3:3

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

Dream..

I see a curly haired boy run into a familiar setting that had fireflies "Chuck?" I question. I look to see him on the floor, lifeless, I scream as I look around pulling my hair slightly.

I then see a little girl run away through the long grass "hey!" I call racing over to them, I then find myself in a room full of tubes the setting quickly flickers into a thunderstorm.

A bolt of lightning strikes me and the girl flying us back, I then realised it was Jessie I crawl over to her screaming only to look up and see everyone I've lost standing looking down at me.

"Winston! Gally! Jessie! Chuck! Alby! Your okay!" I say but Gally fades away as the others stay "what the..." I then see Newt attacking me, I squint my eyes at the blurry vision, I then look down at my shirt and see it soak with blood.

I wake up on a hammock, screaming "NO!" I look around panicking and sweating, I stand up grabbing my bag making my way over to the beach next to the huge boat.

I inhale the scent of the ocean closing my eyes then release my breath sighing, I then see a one of the cars and jump in it looking at the stars.

I then hear two people making there way over, I quickly jump into the boot hiding under a blanket as we weren't supposed to be up this late, I hear the car door open.

I hear a voices whispering but then there was a faint pair of footsteps nearing so the people went silent, as they get closer a voice speaks up "where do you think your going then?" A light outside the car turns on.

My heart stops for a moment thinking I had been caught, it was Newt but then another voices huffs "Newt..." it was Thomas, "Don't be a twat about it, I'm already in, c'mon" he tells Thomas.

"No, no not this time what about Milly and Y/n?" Thomas asks, the door to the middle of the car opens and I freeze hoping no one would see me.

"Look even if we find Minho there's no guarantee we'll make it back safe" Thomas argues "Well you'll need all the help you can get then" Newt says opening the front car door.

"We started this together, we might aswell end it like that too" Newt says and I hear Thomas sigh "okay let's go get him back" the car engine started as I lay on the ground still wrapped in a blanket holding my back I move along with the vehicle over bumps and turns.

I open my eyes realising I must have fell asleep, I feel a sneeze coming on and start to panic a little, I hold my mouth and nose making it silent then sigh quietly in relief.

I sit up forgetting I was in the car boot hiding, I stretch but then look to my left to see Frypan about to look in his mirror and fall back down silently hoping they didn't see me.

We come to a sudden stop, car doors were opening, the boys were getting out "you want us to go in there?" Newt questions somewhere at the front outside.

I take a sneak peak seeing a tunnel and sigh moving my way back down to keep a low profile "I don't want to come across as too negative  but I mean if I was a crank that's exactly where I'd be" I hear Newt say.

My body freezes 'cranks?' I thought to myself 'what were they doing..' I furrow my eyebrows 'where were we going?' I then hear Thomas say "I don't think we really have much of a choice"

"I'll get the shotgun." Newt replies and the doors open again, the car starts to move, we drive into the tunnel, I was going side to side as we splashed into puddles and went through gaps in the ground.

I hit my head on some metal seat and groan, I cover my mouth as I see the car vehicle's lights turn on lighting the tunnel I then see hear a 'click' and a flashlight or two came on.

I peak a little to see Newt shotgun with a flashlight and Thomas in front of me with his back facing my direction "Just take it nice and slow" Newt says.

I swear he has gotten dramatically more hotter over the months I was gone, his British accent was a little deeper which I found quite attractive.

The car stopped moving causing me to lift my head a tiny bit higher to see what was going on, I heard choking ahead, i focus a little more in the direction and see a crank putting its weight on one of its hips.

"It's okay it's... it's just one" Thomas says "take it slow go round we'll be fine" he tells the boys in front "take it slow.. take it slow" Frypan tells himself.

I look to my left window and see a female crank looking at me, I scream blowing my cover, the boys turn to me "Y/N!?" They all say in unison "please... help me.." the female says outside my window.

There was a slam on the window to my right making me scream again, i look to see a male crank "SHIT!!" I shout chucking my belongings in front of me next to Thomas.

Then the vehicle was surrounded with cranks groaning and begging "MOVE FRY JUST MOVE!!" I scream and he slams his foot of the pedal causing us to race forwards.

A crank was on the window in front blocking our view "LOVE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Newt yells over at me as he looks at the crank "NOT NOW NEWT!!" I yell back.

The crank started to punch the window making it crack, Frypan then drives side to side trying to remove the crank, the crank moves from the front to Frypan's window.

He then drives the car next to a bar hitting the crank off the vehicle, I then look forward and see we're about to crash into metal crates "LOOK OUT!" I yell.

The vehicle flips upside down and i end up shooting to the front of the car hitting the front window smashing through it going outside the vehicle, I groan in pain bringing my hand to my head seeing it bleed, my arms were cut too, I lay there for a while trying to regain strength.

Thomas jumps out the vehicle coughing, Frypan attempts to boot the door open but it was jammed "go around!" Thomas says going over to Newt's side.

Newt kicks the door open and rolls out "you okay?" Thomas asks him "Yeah I think so.." he replies "where's Y/n?" Frypan asks getting out, Thomas shines his flashlight around until it met me.

"Holy shit Y/n what did you do fly through the window!?" He says rushing over to me "in a matter of fact yes, yes I did" I reply weakly, there was a sudden roar from behind.

I whimper getting up as much as I can to run, I cry out in pain as I feel something in my back, I go to reach for it but I couldn't quite get it, Thomas grabs it and takes it out of my back.

I cover my mouth as I scream in pain, Thomas chucks the bloody glass on the floor, Newt faces the crank reaching out for something but feels nothing "shit" he says.

I regain a decent amount of strength being able to run, I grab my bag looking for weapons I only find my assault rifle, bow and arrows.

I give Newt the AR as I grab my bow and arrow, i start to run as I see the cranks flooding the tunnel running towards us Frypan and I shoot our weapons at the cranks.

As we run away I squeal as I see another lot of cranks ahead of us, I spin around seeing we're surrounded "Lizard, Tommy, Fry! Stay close together" I yell.

"I'm out!" Frypan yells as he finishes shooting all of his bullets at the cranks "same here!" Newt yells and i keep firing my arrows at the cranks, i run out of arrows and put my bow in my bag wrapping myself around newt.

"I love you Newt!" I yell hiding my face in him chest terrified "I love you too Y/n!" He yells back but then I heard a 'vmmm. Vmmm. Vmmm' a car knocks down some cranks and stops in front of us.

"GET IN!!" Brenda yells and we all rush into the car without thinking twice about it.