3:2

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

I SEE Newt and run over to him but trip over "SHIT!!" I curse as I fall but someone catches me I look up to see Newt "thanks lizard" I say getting up kissing his cheek.

"I'm looking for some stuff can you help me?" I ask making the puppy face again he sighs placing his hands on my cheeks and squishing my face "what did I say about the puppy face love." He says smiling.

I move his hands of my face so I can speak properly "I need to shower do you know where that are?" I ask and he points towards a place in the distance "thank you!" I say running to the showers.

Probably not a good idea, as soon as I got in there I slipped sliding on the floor groaning, my clothes were a little wet now but that was okay I guess "LIZARD!" I yell and his dark brown eyes meet my
E/C eyes.

"Omg so hot" I say out loud from the distance away from him but he smirks at me he comes over and whispers in my ear "I can lip read ya know" and I cover my face with my hands.

"Do you know where the towels clothes and scissors are?" I ask with my hands still covering my face, he removes my hands from my face hugging me "sorry it's just after months of not seeing you, here you are" he smiles letting go.

I smile back at him "I'll be right back I'm just going to get the items you need you just quickly wash, the towels and other items are over there" he points in a direction and I nod.

He limps away running, I grab a towel and hang it over the wall of the shower cubicle singing as I wash my body "I think I'm in love again! I think I'm in love again! I didn't think it could be true, let alone that it would be you! I think I'm in love again!" I sing.

Once I apply body wash, shampoo and conditioner to myself and rinse it all off I turn off the shower and grab the towel wrapping it round my body.

I see Milly placing the clothing and everything on a bench infront of me inside the room but she covers her eyes backing away only to make herself slip.

I laugh racing over to her only to slip myself, keep my towel wrapped around myself as I remove her hands from her eyes "hey there missy what you doing?" I ask causing her to smile.

"Sorry..." she says and I help her to stand on her feet and shoo her out, she decides to wait outside making sure no one goes in as I change into some new fresh clothes she gave me.

I go outside peeking through to her "we're these the only clothes?" I ask and she nods, i go back inside to change into the new fresh clothes
═════════════════════════ .✾.═

I cut my hair to my shoulders again and walk outside and see Milly, she claps in delight "you look great!" She says and I laugh following her "your arm.." she points out and i look at it.

"The bite marks are almost kinda gone" she says and I nod smiling, I walk into the room that everyone was in and their jaw drops at me, I turn around "abort!!" I whisper scream to Milly who only leads me in more as I try to escape.

Harriet looks at me "where'd you get these clothes from?" She asks and I look at Milly "Mils here said they were the only spare female clothes you guys had" I huff but Harriet laughs taking my hand "she was lying".

I look back at Milly who was looking at Newt, he smiled at me and I smile back, Harriet leads me to where the clothes are and gives me clothes that I'd feel more comfortable in them being exposed.

I grab out clothes of my choice, a light grey tank top that I tucked into dark grey trousers with a black belt and knee high walking boots that went over the trousers.

I smile at myself in the mirror then go back to the others grabbing a black hoodie as they were talking to Aris, I sit next to Milly nudging her rolling my eyes and she giggled in response.

"Took you guys long enough to rescue us." Aris laughs and I smile at him nodding a little "what happened?" Thomas asks me and Aris.

I look at my arms seeing the cuts and bruises are visible, I cover my bite mark sighing, Aris has bruises too "we fought back" Aris answered "not surprised with y/n, she always fights" Milly says and I elbow her lightly laughing.

She picks up my hand and leads me to a gymnastics mat that was quite soft "fight me" she smiles and I gulp, she drops down swinging her legs making me fall down.

I go to ask "How the-" but get cut off by Milly replying "you." sighing as she stands up, i trip her over causing her to fall on me, we both squeal.

I listened to the guys conversation "...they kept taking about a city" Aris says and I walk over creeping up behind Newt, Milly by my side, i place both my hands on his sides then tickle him, he jumped up.

Me and Milly quickly hide before he can see us, i hide in a closet and Milly hides behind curtains, I then listen to their conversation of cities and eveything as Newt tries to find us.

"I didn't think there were any cities left" Harriet says as Newt finds Milly tickling her till she falls to the group laughing, 'awww' I think to myself as I watch them play.

"That's because there arent... not still standing anyways" Brenda says, Newt looks around the room still, him and Milly decided to play hide and seek, he hid, I saw him come near the closet and i crouch down.

He still doesn't see me, I hold my breath as he enters hiding from his sister, he then lifts up his sleeve and examines his arm, I couldn't see what he was doing but I quietly crawl over to him.

"Boo" I whisper in front of him and jumps about the say something but I cover his mouth, Milly was coming, we hide further back into the closet behind old dusty clothes, I'm about to sneeze but I hold it in.

The sneeze was gone and Milly hasn't even found us, I swear it's been an hour since then, me and Newt were sat opposite each other I crawled over and laid on his chest, instantly falling asleep.