1:11

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

BIRDS WERE singing and the sunlight was flooding in like a waterfall down the maze walls as I wake up, i then see Minho walking up to Thomas "big day greenie! Sure you don't want to sit this one out?" And Thomas shakes his head.

"C'mon man, get me out of here" the boy smiles and I run my eyes as they leave me alone "hey! Hey!" I yell but they run off as the gates open "shuckfaces!"

They still ignore me and I groan, two little girls walk up to me being careful not to get caught, Milly and Jessie.

I smile at them as they untie the rope to the gate and open it, Gally then runs over "HEY!!" He yells and I pull the girls inside with me putting them behind my back giggling.

"Hey Gally, what's up?" I smile and he shakes his head, "who are the little ones?" He smiles calmly crouching down, the girls come out from behind me.

"I'm Jessie, Y/n's sister" Jessie replies and i whip my head round "you remember?" I ask and she nods her head "since I the night you helped me sleep" she smiles.

"How heartwarming, and you?" Gally sighs shaking his head "Milly" she replies and Gally looks shocked and looks at me "she sounds like and looks like-" he gets cut off by the little British girl "NEWT!!"

I look behind Gally to see Newt, tears in his eyes as he looks at his sister, Milly gets up and runs to Newt hugging him "oh shucks I might cry" I say fanning my eyes to keep the tears from falling.

"MILLY!!" He cries and I hug Jessie beside me who was making an 'awww' sound and I laugh, Gally just looks around "okay then we'll greenbean your times up c'mon" he smiles and he takes Jessie's hand then mine.

Pulling us up from the pit, we all walk over to Frypan's kitchen to see all the girls at the tables eating, Frypan looked exhausted.

Hours later...

The gates should be closing soon and there was still no sign of Minho and Thomas, most boys gathered around and I had my arms wrapped around Newt's, I lay my head on his shoulder waiting for the boys.

Then there was a 'splash' i look up to see the two runners return in the glade "what the hell was going on out there?" Newt asks.

"The hell you done now Thomas?" Gally asks and I playfully punch his arm he play fully punches mine then we kept nudging each other until I push him to the ground.

I laugh and release Newt's arm and run, I knew Gally was chasing me there was no way I was looking back, but I did it anyways and then hit a wooden pole from a hut as I look forwards again "SHUCKS!" I cry out in pain.

Gally was bent over laughing as he ran back to the boys, I follow close behind holding my nose, it had started to bleed but ignore it.

"We found something, a new passage we think it could be the way out" Thomas says "really?" Newt asks in disbelief, "it's true we opened a door, something I've never seen before." Minho says.

"Think it may be where the grievers go during the day" the Asian explains "woah woah woah, are you saying you found the grievers home!" Chuck asks.

"And you want us to go in?" He adds, "their way in could be our way out Chuck!" I say in realisation.

"Yeah OR there could be a dozen grievers on the other side, the truth is! Thomas doesn't know what he's done as usual!" Gally says angrily.

"Oh dear..." I mumble as I walk side by side with Newt again he looks at me smiling but then sees my bloody nose, he goes to wipe the blood off but I move my head back giggling.

"Yeah well at least I did something Gally!" Thomas says clearly annoyed "I mean what have you done huh? Aside from hide behind these walls all the time!"

I sigh and move my head forward again, newt then wipes off the blood with a tissue and I giggle "let me tell you something greenie! You've been here for a few days, alright I've been here 3 years!" Gally angrily says pointing at Thomas.

"Yeah you've been here 3 years and your still here Gally alright! So what does that tell you man? Maybe you should start doing things a little different" Thomas yells.

"Maybe you should be in charge Thomas what about that!" Gally shouts "Hey!" I say as I see Teresa walk up "what's up?" I ask.

"It's Alby" she sighs and I nod "HEY SHUCKFACES!" I yell, no reply "ITS ALBY!" I add and they all turn, "he's awake" Teresa finishes.

"Has he said anything?" Thomas asks "no" Teresa replies "Alby?" Newt calls as he sits down beside him and I sit on the other side of Alby.

"Alby you alright?" Newt asks only to have no reply, just silence, Thomas crouches down infront of Alby "Hey, Alby" he says.

"Alby we might have just found a way out of the maze, you hear me, we could be getting out of here" Thomas explains, Alby shakes his head.

"Albs hey.. what's wrong" I ask placing my hand on his worried "I can't, Cant leave, they won't let us" he says and I sigh.

"What are you talking about?" Me and Thomas ask in unison, "I remember" he says his voice a little shaky "what do you remember?" Jessie asks who only just entered and sat on my lap.

"You." He says pointing at me and Thomas "Your always their favourite Y/n, Always" he says and everyone looks at me.

Chattering came from outside "Why did you do this? Why did you come here?" He asks Thomas and me, i pick up Jessie and walk out of the hut, to see what's going on.