Moving In

Third Persons P.O.V.

The girls have just released the news that Jesy would be leaving Little Mix and taking a break for her mental health. That meant that the girls would be seeing Jesy less, but this also meant that Anna would be moving in with one of the girls. It was decided that Anna would move in with Perrie as Mackenzie is there. Also, both Jade and Leigh-Anne live further away from where Jesy and Perrie live so it would be easier to move Anna out.

Mackenzie was very excited for Anna to move in with her, Alex, and Perrie, but both Perrie and Alex were a little worried because both girls could either be really close on second or each other's worst nightmare the next second. It was also going to be difficult when both girls had classes and work to do that the other one may be bored and want to bother the other one.

Alex and Perrie decided they would discuss that and the rules when they settle Anna in. They moved Anna into one of the guest bedrooms, the one that she would always sleep in when she stayed over. The only thing they had to move in was all of Anna's things.

"Kenzie! We're going now" Perrie calls from the foyer. "Mummy, daddy can't brush my hair like how you do!" Mackenzie whines from the top of the stairs. Perrie couldn't help but chuckle as Mackenzie's hair was still all messy from when she woke up a few hours ago. She had sent Alex up to do her hair, but clearly it wasn't working out.

"Alright, I'll come save you" Perrie says as she goes up the stairs and takes Mackenzie back into the toilet. Alex was still there trying to figure out which of the sprays was the detangler. "Daddy, mummy can do it!" Mackenzie says frustratedly as Alex tries to continue brushing her hair.

"Okay, miss. No need for the sass" Alex says and holds his hands up to surrender. Perrie laughs at the two of them. Perrie fixes Kenzie's hair and the three of them head to Jesy's house.

Five hours later

After a long few hours of packing Anna's stuff into the car and unpacking back at their house, the four were finally done and were exhausted.

"Anna, want to play outside with me?" Mackenzie asks excitedly, she was the only one who wasn't exhausted as she couldn't do much of the moving and unpacking.

"I think we're all a little too tired for that now, Kenz. But Alex and I have some things we need to discuss as there is an addition to the house" Perrie says.

Mackenzie sighs but let's Perrie continue. "First, since the two of you are very close, we do not want you two doing school in the same room. You will do school in your own rooms or anywhere in the house as long as the other one isn't in that room. There will be no playing until all your work is finished, and I will be checking" Perrie explains.

"But mummy, why can't we do school together?" Mackenzie whines. "Because, you two need to be away from distractions and you two will only distract each other" Alex replies.

"Hmmph, that's stupid" Mackenzie whispers and crosses her arms. "What was that?" Perrie asks sternly.

"Nothing mummy" Mackenzie says. Perrie gives her a stern look but then drops it and begins again, "There will be no sleepovers on school nights. I do not want there to be constant fighting so if you two have a problem with each other, talk to one of us. I will not be tolerating any fighting. There also will be no cursing, Anna. Lastly, no one is allowed in this house without our permission. Do you girls understand?" Perrie asks. Both girls nod their heads. "Good, because we both know what happens if you break any of them."

Both girls nod their heads again and then are free to leave. Anna invites Mackenzie into her room and helps her finish unpacking the last few things. Anna waited until Alex and Perrie were gone to put them away because she knew she'd be in trouble if they found out.

"What's that?" Mackenzie asks as Anna pulls out a shoe box full of vapes and puff bars. A lot were used but most were still unused. "Oh nothing, they just help my anxiety" Anna says nonchalantly. Mackenzie's only 7 so she wouldn't know what those are even if she wanted too.

"Mummy has anxiety, does she have that too?" Mackenzie asks. "No!" Anna says suddenly, starting Mackenzie. "Sorry" Anna chuckles, "only teenagers use them, that's all." Anna explains and Mackenzie nods her head.

"Mackenzie, I'm gonna tel you a secret and you can't tell anyone, okay?" Anna says. Mackenzie nods her head eagerly. "I have a boyfriend. I've snuck him in almost everyday at Jesy's house and have never been caught. He's from school. His names Ryan, you can't tell Perrie or Alex" Anna says seriously.

"Okay, I promise I won't" Mackenzie says seriously. "Good, because if you do, I'll spank you harder then Perrie and Alex ever could" Anna says sternly.

"You can't spank me!" Mackenzie says annoyed. "Yeah I can, I'm twice your age. I can do whatever I want to you" Anna laughs.

"No you can't!" Mackenzie says and pushes Anna back a little, but not too hard as she's half Anna's age.

"Don't push me you little baby" Anna says annoyed and pushes Mackenzie hard. So hard that Mackenzie falls onto the floor and lands on her hip. "Oh Mackenzie! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that!" Anna says worriedly. She didn't want to get in trouble her first day there.

Mackenzie had begun crying and just wanted her mummy or daddy. She tried to leave, but Anna wouldn't allow her. "Anna! Let me leave!" Mackenzie cried softly. She didn't want to tell on Anna, she just wanted some comfort.

"No, I can't let you go! You're gonna tell on me" Anna says scared. Fortunately for Mackenzie, Alex heard someone or something fall from downstairs so he went to check on the girls.

Alex knocked on Anna's door, "Are you girls alright?" Alex asked. Anna opened the door and says, "Yeah, Mackenzie just fell and hurt her hip."

Alex say Mackenzie's tear stained face and immediately gave her a hug. "It's okay, Baba. Do you want me to take you to Perrie?" Alex asked as he lifted Kenzie onto his hip. Kenzie nodded her head and Alex brought her downstairs to Perrie. Alex explained what Anna told him and then went back upstairs to see if Anna needed anymore help.

Perrie comforted Mackenzie for a few minutes, before Mackenzie spoke up. "Anna can't spank me, right?" The seven year old asks. "No baby, she can't. Did she say she could? Did she try to spank you, is that why you got hurt?" Perrie asks.

"No, no. She just said she could spank me if she wanted too" Mackenzie said.

"She cannot and will never spank you. And if she does, she will not be sitting comfortably for a long time, I can promise you that" Perrie says, which causes Mackenzie to feel a bit better.

The household, now full of four people, continued relaxing for the rest of the day and ate dinner together for the first time in a long time and it was very nice. Anna was worried Mackenzie had told on her, but she didn't. Perrie did however tell Anna that she could not spank Mackenzie ever or under any circumstance.