Rude & Disrespectful

Kenzie's P.O.V.

I'm in the dance studio right now at hip hop class. My dance teacher is being really annoying today. She kept telling me during tap class that my taps weren't loud or clear enough. I stopped dancing and banged my feet really hard on the floor and asked her if that was loud and clear enough. Her face turned red but she didn't say anything.

"Mackenzie look more energetic!" My dance teacher yells over the music bringing me out of my thoughts. What is she even talking about, I'm the most energetic one here. Everyone else is too tired or out of breath the whole dance.

"Ok ok stop!" My dance teacher yells and she turns the music off. "Mackenzie your not giving me enough energy, your too tired, go sit down" my teacher said.

I shook my head, "I'm fine" I say annoyed. "I don't need your attitude and it wasn't a question" My dance teacher said raising her eyebrows.

I huffed and sat down near my other friends who were watching us dance. "She's a bitch today" I whispered to my friend Isabelle.

"Mackenzie don't think I didn't hear you!" My dance teacher scolded.

"Whatever" I say annoyed. My dance teacher turned on the music and then walked over to where I was sitting.

" when one of the girls picks you up today, I'm going to need to talk to them" My dance teacher says and I nod my head. I don't want to be in more trouble.

Soon dance practice is over and I'm waiting for someone to pick me up. I'm hoping it's not Jesy.

I waited and then I saw Jade walk in. Oh thank god! Before Jade could walk up to me, My dance teacher pulled Jade to the side and talked about what happened today.

I watched as Jades face turned into disappointment and anger. I felt bad for what I did. I was just tired and being stubborn. Jade walked over to me and said, "apologize". I nodded my head and apologized to my dance teacher.

When I was done, Jade grabbed my hand and we went to the car. Once we got in the car, Jade began to lecture me. "Why would you do that? You don't call people bad names for whatever reason. Do you understand?" Jade asked sternly.

"Y-yes, I'm s-sorry" I said trying to hold back my tears. I heard Jade sigh, "when we get home I want you to go to my bathroom and wait there for me" I nodded my head and stared out the window as Jade drove us home.

When we pulled into the drive way, I waited for Jade to park the car and then I got out with my dance bag. I was walking towards the front door and Jade took my dance bag from me. "I'll put it in your room, just go to my bathroom" Jade said as we walked in the door. I nodded and went up to Jades bathroom.

I waited in her bathroom and heard some people talking. I recognized their voices, it was Jade, Perrie and Jesy. Jade was telling them what I did. I sat on the edge of the bathtub and sulked. I felt bad for being rude to my dance teacher.

Soon Jade came up the stairs and into her bathroom. She pulled out a bar of soap. Oh no, she's going to put soap in my mouth. Jade put the bar of soap underwater for a few seconds and then she put the soap near my mouth.

"Open" Jade says, I look into her eyes and beg her not to. I shake my head. She pinched my nose so I have to eventually open my mouth for air. I start crying and open my mouth. Jade puts the soap in my mouth. "5 minutes" she says.

I sit there crying wanting this disgusting taste out of my mouth. I tried to reach for Jade to hold me, but she shook her head. "After your punishment we can cuddle" Jade says. I still continue to cry. Soap tastes gross!

Perrie walked into Jades bathroom when I had a few minutes left. She saw me crying. "Aw Baby, this will teach you not to be rude to your teachers" Perrie said somewhat sternly.

Soon 5 minutes pass and Jade takes the soap out of my mouth. I get the soap taste out of my mouth and cry into Jade when the tastes gone.

"I-I-I'm so-sorry. I-I w-won't do i-it again" I cry into her neck. Perrie and Jade soothe me and rub my back. Jade carries me into my room where all three of us cuddle for a little.

I've finally calmed down and am still holding onto Jade. I don't want her to let go. "Listen honey, I know you've learned your lesson now. Are you ever going to be disrespectful again?" Jade asks sternly.

I shook my head, I didn't have enough energy to talk. Soon I fall asleep in Jades arms.

A few minutes later

I feel someone moving me. I instantly open my eyes and see Jade leaving. "Jade don't go" I whimper. "Baby your tired, you need to get some sleep" Jade says rubbing my arm. "I want to sleep with you" I say through tears.

"Okay, how about we go downstairs and watch a movie?" Jade asks and I nod my head. I grab my lamb and the two of us walk down the stairs.

I see Jesy and run up to her. "Hey Baby, I heard about what you did" Jesy says pulling me to sit next to her. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again" I said looking at my lap. Jesy lifted my chin up, "it's alright baby, you've been punished already."

Perrie put on Frozen and we began to watch it. I felt my eyelids get heavy and soon I fell asleep.

An Hour Later

I woke up to someone shaking me. It was Jesy, "we're having dinner" she said. We walked to the kitchen table where Perrie, Leigh and Jade were. Jesy put a piece of pizza on my plate. It took awhile but I eventually started eating it. I wasn't too hungry so it was hard to eat the full slice. I only ate half of it.

I put the rest of my pizza on my plate and went over to Jesy. "What's wrong Baby?" Jesy asked as she sat me on her lap. "I'm tired" I say and then yawned.

"You don't want the rest of your pizza?" Perrie asked. I shook my head. I saw her grab it and I laughed. She always eats everyone's food. I felt my eyes close again and I fell asleep on Jesy's lap.