Disney World | Pt. 2

Jesy's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw that it was 8:03 am. I looked around and saw that Mackenzie was awake and sitting up next to me.

"Hi baby, how'd you sleep?" I ask while rubbing her back. She turns around and says softly, "it was okay."

"See it wasn't too bad, was it?" I say, trying to reassure her. She shakes her head and I smiled, "Can we cuddle?" She asks shyly and I nod my head. We both cuddle and we watch some videos on my phone. Soon Jade wakes up from the noise and I can hear Leigh and Perrie talking. The both of them then walk into our hotel room since we have a door connecting them.

"Good morning everyone" Leigh and Perrie say, we say it back and Jade suggests that we get ready and eat breakfast. We all agree and get ready.

While I was putting on my shoes, Mackenzie walks over to me with her hair brush. "Jesy brush my hair" she says while handing me her brush and turning around.

I take her brush and smack her bum with it. "Oww" she whines, "what was that for?" She asks and she turns around to face me.

"Is that how we ask for things Mackenzie?" I asked sternly and she shakes her head.
"How do we ask for things?" I ask.
"Can you please brush my hair for me?" Kenzie asks nervously.
"Yes I will, thank you for asking me properly" I say and I turn her around so I can brush her hair. There are a lot of knots in her hair but I eventually get them all out with a few tears from Mackenzie.

"Do you want me to put your hair up so you don't get as many knots?" I ask while comforting her because having your hair brushed with knots in it isn't fun.

"Yes please" She says and I put her hair up in a pony tail. "Thank you" she says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I smile, "you're welcome baby."

"Can we go now? I'm hungryyy" Perrie whines, we all laugh. "Yes we can go now" Leigh Anne says and Perrie lets out a victory sound.

We walk out of our rooms and go to the breakfast buffet. When we get there, I hear Mackenzie gasp in awe of all the delicious foods.

"Jesy can I please have a doughnut?" She begs, "only if you get some eggs and fruit" I tell her sternly and she eagerly nods her head. She goes and gets what I tell her too and then she gets a chocolate doughnut.

Surprisingly Mackenzie ate all of her breakfast, I guess she must've been hungry. We're now going to the hotel pool to relax and for a Mackenzie to swim. We've already put sunscreen on so we don't have to worry about that.

Mackenzie immediately gets in the pool after rushing to take off her dress that was over her swimsuit. We laugh at her eagerness to get in the pool, she's always loved swimming.

Two hours later

"Mackenzie it's time to get out now" I say, loud enough for her to hear me from the other end of the pool. It was now 12:30 and we all wanted to eat lunch before we went to Disney World.

"But Jesyyy" Mackenzie whined as she swam over to the edge of the pool closest to all of us.
"No buts, we have to get you changed and then we have to eat lunch" I tell her sternly.

Mackenzie doesn't seem to listen so she just swims around the pool for longer. I'm starting to get very frustrated. The girls went upstairs and are going to pick out an outfit for Mackenzie and get everything ready for Disney World.

"Mackenzie Grace don't you dare ignore me. If you don't come out now, I'm going to throw away your lamb when we get home" I tell her sternly. She immediately gets out of the pool and dries off. I could tell she was upset by my words, maybe I was a bit too strict but I needed her to get out of the pool.

"Mackenzie I'm sorry I was strict but you weren't listening to me" I said after I brought her in front of me so she would listen. She had tears in her eyes and I felt bad for being strict with her.

I brought her into a hug, not caring that she was still wet, I could change if I had too. "I'm sorry baby, I was just mad that you weren't listening. I won't take your lamb away, I promise" I tell her and she nods her head slightly, her tears starting to stop.

I cuddle her for a little longer before I take her upstairs to our room and get her changed in the outfit the girls picked out for her. We get everything we need and we go to Disney World.

A few hours later

It's now 8:30 and we've been at Disney for 8 Hours. We went on a lot of rides and we were all having a really good time, except Mackenzie had to be told off multiple times because she wasn't listening to us. It was getting chilly so I took out Mackenzie's sweater from my bag.

"Kenzie put on your sweater please" I say while I hand her her jacket. "No!" Mackenzie snaps, the girls and I are taken aback by her tone.
"Mackenzie watch your mouth" Perrie says sternly. Mackenzie glares at her and says, "I can't watch my mouth, I need a mirror."

I grab Mackenzie by her upper arm, "Stop it and put on your sweater" I said sternly. Mackenzie aggressively takes her sweater from my hand and puts it on. I'm about to tell her off but Jade stops me. Jade gets down to Mackenzie's level and says sternly, "When we get to the hotel, I want you in the corner." Mackenzie nods her head and sulks. We decide to go back to the hotel.

Jades P.O.V.

We just got to the hotel room and I see Mackenzie walk over to the corner. I'm glad she listened. I go into the bathroom and grab her hairbrush, I walk out and see Jesy sitting on the bed.

"Jes do you mind going to Leigh and Perrie's room for a few minutes ?" I ask, I don't want her to be in the room when I'm spanking Mackenzie.
"Oh I don't mind. Good luck" she says and she walks out of the room. I sit on the bed and call Mackenzie over, which she does.

"Why are you in trouble?" I ask when she's near me. "I wasn't listening to you and the girls and I was being rude" Mackenzie says quietly.
"You were being very rude. I don't ever want you doing that again. Now when we're done, you're going to apologize to the girls and I, okay?" I asked sternly.
"Yes Jade" she says and I pull her over my knee. I leave her pants on and begin spanking her.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Oww! Jade I'm sorry!!" Mackenzie cries, I rub her back and calm her a little before I continue.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I lift Mackenzie up and toss the brush on the bed. I comfort a crying Mackenzie for a few minutes, when she is calm the girls walk in. They all cuddle Mackenzie after she apologized to them. All four of them fell asleep on Jesy and Is bed so I went into Leigh and Perrie's hotel room and got their bed all to myself.

The next few days were filled with the girls and I going on a bunch of different rides and seeing all of the Disney characters. Mackenzie really enjoyed it there and we were all happy to see her like that. Sadly we had to go home after four days but we still had a few weeks off of work.