Disciplining

A//N: I've decided that I probably shouldn't have made Perrie pregnant just yet so she isn't pregnant anymore in the story. I have too many ideas for chapters and having Perrie pregnant doesn't go well with them, sorry!

Perrie's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since we've all moved into our new houses with our boyfriends and so far everything has gone really well. The only thing that really bothers me is Mackenzie seems to think Alex won't discipline her so she likes to be a little more "reckless" you could say and less caring about what she's doing and how it's effecting her.

For example, yesterday Kenzie and Alex were playing football outside together when Mackenzie accidentally said a bad word when she fell. Alex warned her about not saying it again and she just laughed at him and continued playing. Alex doesn't want to have to discipline Mackenzie at all but she needs to know that he will if it's necessary.

Mackenzie hasn't gotten in trouble for saying a bad word but I want her to know that Alex can discipline her just like the rest of the girls and I do to her.

Alex and I have been talking about it and we just decide to go ahead and talk to Kenzie about it.

We both walk upstairs to Kenzie's room and knock on the door before she lets us in. It's a Tuesday and she should be doing her school work, but she's on her phone instead.

"Aren't you supposed to be doing school?" Alex asks as he takes a seat on her little couch which I follow. It was 11 am and Kenzie always starts at 9, so there's no way she could get her four classes that are 45 minutes each done in two hours.

Kenzie just shrugs her shoulders, which makes me raise my eyebrows at her. "Use your words please" I say sternly.
"I don't want too" she says staring at the floor. "And why not?" Alex asks. Mackenzie doesn't answer his question. She seems to only respond to me because she knows that I can and will spank her but she doesn't think Alex will hold her accountable for anything.

"Let's change the subject and then you can start school after our talk" I tell her. "Yesterday, you two were playing football outside and Alex told me you said a bad word, is that right?" I ask her.
"Yes but it was an accident" she defends.
"What did I tell you yesterday?" Alex asks.
"Not to say it again" she mumbles, "and I haven't!" She says.
"We never accused you of saying it again, but you laughed at him didn't you. Why did you?" I ask her even though I know the answer.
"I don't know" she shrugs.
"I think you do know, Kenz" Alex says.
"He won't do anything" she mumbles looking at the floor again.
"Well Mackenzie, I don't know where you heard that but Alex can discipline you just like the girls and I do. You have to take him seriously now that we're all living together, do you understand?" I ask sternly.
"Yes ma'am" she says, "sorry Alex."
"It's alright babe, just get started on your schoolwork" Alex says. Kenzie nods and opens up her laptop on her desk to start. We leave the room.

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

It's now 2 pm and I've just finished school for the day. I go downstairs to find Perrie because I want to go to Jesy's house to hang out with Anna, but I only find Alex.

"Alex, where's Perrie?" I ask him. "She's just in the bathroom, why?" He asks.
"I wanted to go to Anna's house to hang out" I tell him. Just then, Perrie walks out of the bathroom and says, "I'm going to the studio with the girls and Anna is coming here."

"Why can't we go?" I whine. I love going to the studio with them and watch them record their music. "It's going to take a few hours and you two will only cause trouble" Perrie says.
The doorbell rings and I go and answer it. It's Anna and Jesy so I let them in.

"Hey everyone, are you ready Pez?" Jesy asks. "Yep, Mackenzie you be good for Alex and Alex don't let them go in the pool at all" Perrie says.
"What? Why?!" I ask annoyed, I've been wanting to go in the pool since we moved in.
"Because miss Mackenzie it's October and way too cold to go in the pool" Perrie says sternly. I groan and that causes Perrie to smack my bum. I immediately cover by bum and back away from her.

"I won't let them in the pool, I promise" Alex says as he kisses Perrie goodbye. Perrie calls me outside with her and Jesy. I walk out and they close the front door so Alex and Anna don't hear.

"I don't know what's gotten into you recently, but this attitude needs to stop otherwise we'll be having a talk, do you understand?" Perrie asks sternly. "Yes ma'am" I say. Perrie seems satisfied and her and Jesy hug me goodbye before leaving.

I walk back into the house and ask Alex if Anna and I can go on the trampoline. He says yes so Anna and I go outside and start jumping around.

"How's it been without the other three girls?" I ask Anna ask we're jumping. "It's fine I guess, Chris is really nice and funny" she answers.

After about ten minutes, I start getting really bored. "Let's go in the pool" I suggest to Anna but she looks at me as if I'm crazy. "No, let's go inside before you get yourself in trouble" Anna says as she drags me off of the trampoline and into the house.

We go upstairs to my room and start watching Netflix. "Hey, I brought some chocolate over" Anna says as she pulls out a bag of chocolates from her pocket. I'm not allowed to have food in my room but hey no ones gonna check so it's fine.

All of a sudden, Alex barges into my room and sees Anna and I eating chocolate on my bed. He didn't barge in but it felt like that since I didn't hear him coming up the stairs or knock, which startled Anna and I.

"Mackenzie, are you supposed to be eating food in your room, especially on your bed?" Alex asks sternly. Anna didn't know that we're not allowed too which Alex could tell by her facial expressions. "Anna, do you mind waiting in the lounge please?" Alex asks and she nods, immediately leaving.

"You know you're not allowed to have food in here, so where did you get it from?" He asks sternly. "Anna brought it from her house" I tell him honestly. "You could've told her the rules about food not being allowed in your room right" He says sternly and I nod my head.

Alex sits on my bed next to me and says, "I think you know what's going to happen now." I wanted to retaliate but I knew better than too so I just place myself over his lap.

"Good girl, thank you for cooperating" Alex says as he comfortingly rubs my back. "I'm gonna start now baba" Alex says and I nod my head. He pulls down my leggings and starts the spanking.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Alex pauses a little when I start crying. To be honest he spanks hard but I know he's holding back. "Are you alright?" Alex asks concerned.
"I'm fine, you can continue please" I say quietly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Oww" I cry out as Alex hit a lot harder on these ones than the last set. "Just ten more babe" Alex says comfortingly. I nod my head and he continues.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm sorry, Alex" I cry as he helps me up from my position. "Oh it's alright, baba. I know, I forgive you. You've learned your lesson" He comforts as he cuddles me and rubs my back.
After a few minutes of cuddling, I calm down and pull my leggings back up.

Alex and I go downstairs and watch a movie with Anna. After the movie finished, Perrie and Jesy are back home. Jesy takes Anna back home with her.

"How was she?" I heard Perrie ask from the kitchen as she's helping Alex make dinner. "She and Anna were good except I found them eating chocolate on her bed. I already spanked her though and she was sorry" Alex said.

"I can't believe she did that. She knows she's not allowed too" Perrie says. "I know but it's okay, she got punished" Alex says and Perrie nods her head in agreement.

"Hey, at least I didn't go into the pool" I say as I walk into the kitchen. "Yeah because if you did, you would've gotten a spanking from both of us" Perrie says seriously but she's laughing too.

I just roll my eyes and watch as they make dinner. I have no idea what it is so I couldn't tell you but it was really good. I went to bed after I took a shower since I had a very long day.