Lying

Jesy's P.O.V.

I woke up in bed and find Mackenzie cuddled up to me. She says she's been having trouble sleeping for the past week so she's been sleeping with one of the girls every night. I'm going to take her to the doctor today to see if anything is wrong, Mackenzie's been really upset every night because of it and sleeping with one of the girls always makes her feel better.

"Mackenzie, honey it's time to wake up" I say softly as she stirs in her sleep. She sits up and cuddles her lamb close to her. I could still tell she fell asleep crying from the way her cheeks and eyes looked.

"We're going to the doctor today after breakfast" I tell her and she nods her head slightly. "Do you want to help me make breakfast?" I ask knowing that always makes her feel better but she shakes her head. I get up from my bed and Mackenzie quickly gets up too.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "I want to go with you" she says. I nod my head and we walk out of my room and into the kitchen. "Are you sure you don't want to help?" I ask her as I get everything out to make breakfast. She nods her head and rests her head on the kitchen counter.

"Why don't you wake the girls up and tell them to get ready for the day?" I ask. "Where are we going?" Mackenzie asks. "To the doctors for you and then we're going to the studio" I tell her and she goes upstairs to wake up the girls.

I've just finished making breakfast and all the girls walk into the kitchen. They all say good morning and I reply with the same thing. I give all the girls a plate of food and we sit down at the kitchen table.

Mackenzie has her lamb on her lap still, she hasn't put it away yet when she knows she's supposed. I haven't had to ask her too in awhile, she just knows. "Kenzie, put your lamb away please" I say and she quickly goes and puts it on the couch. She mumbles a sorry when she sits back down. We continue eating breakfast and then we head to the car.

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

We all get in the car and I sneak my lamb into the car without anyone noticing. Lately I've been sleeping with the girls mainly because I miss them because they're always out and by telling them I don't feel good or can't sleep, they always let me sleep with them and make me happy. If I want to sleep with one of them every night without a reason, they will just get annoyed with me. Jesy said we're going to the doctors for me and that means I'm going to be caught in my own lie.

I'm the only one sitting in the third row of the car while Jade and Perrie are in the second row, Leigh Anne's driving and Jesy is in the passengers seat.

As we're driving I start thinking about how much trouble I'll be in once we get to the doctor and he or she says there's nothing wrong with me or I'm not sick. Tears start forming in my eyes and I cuddle my lamb to try and make me feel better. The more I think about being in trouble, the more tears come out and I start whimpering which unfortunately gets Jades attention.

"Oh baby, why are you crying?" Jade asks and she pulls me onto her lap so I'm facing her. I rest my head on her chest and cry my eyes out. She gently rubs my back and Leigh Anne has pulled over. The girls all try to calm me down but their words don't help when I'm probably going to get spanked soon for lying to them.

"Baba, can you tell us what's wrong?" Perrie asks concerned. I shake my head and cuddle my lamb harder than I probably ever have. Jade continues to rub my back and bounce me on her knee slightly.

"Are you not feeling well?" Jesy asks, I don't respond but I let out another whimper. After a few minutes, my cries have stopped and I'm more settled. Jade turns me sideways so I'm facing the girls but she keeps rubbing my back.
"Tell us baba, we won't be mad" Jesy says.